Anime ending song tournament Round 1 Bracket 1 REMAINING TWO PAIRS

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Welcome to the beginning of the tournament.

In this round in this thread we will have 4 endings, which means 2 fights.

Vote in the poll, share your thoughts and state who you voted for.
BRIBING THE HOST IS ADVISABLE AND DESIRABLE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE IN THIS ROUND.

Vote for each round, the winners of each fight will advance. It does not matter if one losing video has more votes than some winning video in a different fight, only the winning videos advance. Each fight is to be treated separately. Feel free to share your opinion and reasons for voting for the panels. Please vote for each round

FIRST FIGHT

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS ENDING 2

VS

BLEACH ENDING 17

SECOND FIGHT

BLACK BUTLER BOOK OF CIRCUS ENDING

VS

GINTAMA ENDING 17

PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH ROUND. YOU WILL ONLY BE GIVEN 2 VOTES. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO DECIDE.

Some tags

Last edited:
Bleach is a solid ending, very catchy

Straydogs has got vibes to it and very sentimental theme to it

Gintama is just GOOOOLLLLDD, has the tone, the theme, the ring tO the ears, the robust charisma and intensity.

BB, a decent one overall, a decent pick ig this one has more to do with knowing the story to understand the tone.

G

Gorosei Informer

My favourite Bleach ending vs my favourite Gintama ending!? Are you trying to torture me?! LMAO How do I vote for just 1?!

Samurai Heart really hits different though but Hitohira if you know the lyrics....Man.....Plus the Bleach nostalgia....

:nicagesmile::pepemy:

As much as I love Bleach OPs and endings, I have to go with Gintama - Samurai Heart, it just really hits different. Gintama has a great ter emotional connection with me, especially with wonderful songs like that. Ironically with my name I should vote Bleach but ah well!

:rolaugh::vistalaugh: