How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you would see it if you stop defending your side for once
I'm not even a Sanji stan, lol. I'm defending what I feel is right atm. That guy was saying that people are bitching about Zoro stans which is true but people are also talking shit about Sanji so that's playing the victim card without any reason, isn't it? Why complain about something when it's happening from both sides? lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because the hint was "food", not "sanji".
@Lance_Dragonite with the Big Brain hints.
he posted a pic of sanji smiling yesterday
Post automatically merged:

I'm not even a Sanji stan, lol. I'm defending what I feel is right atm. That guy was saying that people are bitching about Zoro stans which is true but people are also talking shit about Sanji so that's playing the victim card without any reason, isn't it? Why complain about something when it's happening from both sides? lol
you're not a sanji stan? Yeah nice try:luffylaugh:

Let's not play the victim card here. It's both sides doing it.

'Lanji using his Raid shit suit'
'Lanji vs Wueen'
'Pathetic Sanji chapter?'

Yeah, both sides suck hard.
How is Sanji slander in what looks to be a Queen chapter the same as crying about Zoro fans minding their business?

Stop with the tryhard enlightened centrism. No one playing the victim but you, I was just laughing.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.12800/page-916#post-1312759
Have to look at it for details and accuracy but as far as I remember, Zeus and Prometheus are enemies in Greek mythology. At least the name of the new homie may be related to them. Heracles(saved Prometheus) and Pandora(Kid's metal box looks like Pandora's box) are possible options.

Regarding their powers, I have no idea.
I predicted something like this in the 1010 spoilers thread. So @Lance_Dragonite 's hint leads us to this without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.