How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Queen will again choose to focus on anyone but the person on who he should have focused all his attention and energy a while ago and who's constantly attacking him without him responding that is Marco.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
If this chapter is an hype for her and Kid is there he would be used as an hypetool better pray for the opposite
I am not the praying type, but yeah, i assume her being the hypetool for Kid, thats why she gets her hype now and this will lead into Kids shining.
Post automatically merged:

King did that too with one push.
Nope. The sea did. Something where literaly every other character with a devil fruit would straight up just die (except fishman like Jack).

That doesn't mean you have to got out of your way to suck sanji's CoC all the time and yet you do anyway,i wonder why? It's almost like you're a sanji stan or something
A Sanji stan who thinks that Zoro is much stronger than him atm, a Sanji stan who thinks that ZKK is a pretty big possibility and a Sanji stan who thinks that he has been pathetic in the New World. Such a good Sanji stan, ain't I? :myman:

Me when everybody forgets my long posts defending Luffy in Luffy vs Zoro debates against Nik and only remembers me defending Sanji- :josad:

When you see that Kid didn't do shit in the Roof top and he said he will fight big mom with killer and you get a chapter for Big mom herself it's apparent that Kid and Killer are taking a L and used to hype her or in other words they are the hypetools of this chapter :saden:
lool no, Kid not going to fall before X Drake,Hawkins and Law lool

Status
Not open for further replies.