Actually considering you dont read the manga ill fill you in, this is the SECOND time oda made them clash after the initial one where fuji sent zoro down and zoro countered, not only that this is nerfed 2 sword zoro holding his own.
WOW such bargaining skills, you went down from "stalemate" to "holding his own". Also, I don't see Fuji bleeding.

Post automatically merged:

Hey take some pills seems like the itching is returning....
The only itch never to return is Mihawk's itch to fight YCs.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
WOW such bargaining skills, you went down from "stalemate" to "holding his own". Also, I don't see Fuji bleeding.
Yes stalemate. Zoro counters that and sends fuji flying back. And after that they clash again, so they both get a hit each on each other then clash evenly. A stalemate. Obviously youre too much of a troll to show the full story.

and then

I dont mind admirals
They are below Yonko with FA being Yonko lvl
Mihawk is equal to weakest admiral at best.

That's why you have logia admirals needing distraction to win against YCs
Fuji looking bad...
Mihawk being stalemated by high tier.

I just can smell Oda wanking Oden so much
All those that trashed Kaido will find new excuses for WB /roger etc...
oden at 20 beat ashura doji
luffy at 19 beat katakuri
calm the fuck down. And no oden is/was not stronger than current mihawk. the fact enma could become a better blade if it was black and oden failed to do so implies he is neither as great of a swordsman as either ryuuma or mihawk even at his prime.

I

Inspector_Mu

oden at 20 beat ashura doji
luffy at 19 beat katakuri
calm the fuck down. And no oden is/was not stronger than current mihawk. the fact enma could become a better blade if it was black and oden failed to do so implies he is neither as great of a swordsman as either ryuuma or mihawk even at his prime.
Luffy at 19 will be Pk even
Stop using Luffy coz it is shonen.

Luffy potential is way above Roger WB kaido
Even tho Kaido bm are natural freaks.

We are talking about Oden WB Kaido not luffy.

I just can smell Oda wanking Oden so much
Of course he will. Even though it looks ridiculous right now. Oden traveled with both WB and Roger, and judging by his strength, must have been one of the main faces along with Raleigh, Scopper Gaban, or even Bullet. But, until the last about him not was known even. Just Oda pulled out the top character of his pocket. I of course assumed that Oden will be the top, but as an Ode to wanking him, this is quite unexpected. For me.

Luffy at 19 will be Pk even
Stop using Luffy coz it is shonen.

Luffy potential is way above Roger WB kaido
Even tho Kaido bm are natural freaks.

We are talking about Oden WB Kaido not luffy.
I could use whoever I want to show what oden accomplished in the grand scheme of things is really not unprecedented . considering we followed characters that are/will accomplish more much younger than he is.
:smithnie: