One Punch Man Chapter 144

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The tags didn't work so I'll retag the people.

Holy shit. The cadres are brutal. I wasn't expecting them to be like this. Another good Fubuki chapter as well. But man seeing TTM squashed like that was uhh. Homeless Emperor also looks mad OP.

Ok so TTM is dead. Like are there characters with healing abilities that I'm forgetting? Cause every bone in his body looks broken right now. God Damn Fuhrer Ugly is terrifying. Homeless Emperor also just continues to be broken as shit, just having a seemingly endless amount of energy (Black Sperm seems to just be sitting back right now though).

Also, I'm glad that someone pointed out that some of Blast's words to Tatsumaki in her flashback are kinda fucked. Like I get why he said it, it's just not a good mindset to have though. I also understand that she's trying to protect her sister, but Tatsumaki needs help here..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Tatsu is still the best but the Cadres are stealing the show right now.... WTF Ugly is amazing lol. The guy is a fucking monster. Poor TTM the guy just came back from hospital and now he will return for a long long time.

Gums and Homeless are great too. Homeless being able to spam energy like no tomorrow and without any strain is quite OP. And I like Black Sperm being shady and careful.

Good chap !

Tatsu is still the best but the Cadres are stealing the show right now.... WTF Ugly is amazing lol. The guy is a fucking monster. ReadOnePunchMan Poor TTM the guy just came back from hospital and now he will return for a long long time.

Gums and Homeless are great too. Homeless being able to spam energy like no tomorrow and without any strain is quite OP. And I like Black Sperm being shady and careful.

Good chap !
I mean it depends on how you look at it, on one hand Boros destroyed entire worlds without a single thought and didn't have any regard for any allies accept those he needed to traverse the universe. That's some large scale intergalactic Hitler evil.

Than Fuhrer Ugly hits us much closer to home with his sadistic and visceral base level of violence against those much weaker than himself.

Keep in mind we only saw Boros interact with Saitama, someone who was stronger than him. He never got a shot at people weaker than him like Fuhrer Ugly has done here.

Dang, stuff is going down. Sweet Mask, Tank-Top and Tatsumaki. Atleast Zombieman can heal but Hobo God was whooping him a few chapters ago. Heroes really have their backs against the wall right now against the Cadres. Fuhrer Ugly just keeps decimating heroes (even though Tatsumaki was already kinda tired). Can't wait for new chapters.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Some good character developments for Fubuki and Tatsu at the beginning.

Goddamn, Tanktop Master turned into a modern art. Remind me of Genos against Kabuto and Tatsumaki.

And the last panel......
:jay-he:

It's seems like Ugly got stronger in the manga than the webcomic one. And since Bang and Genos gonna assist Tatsu, Bang's gonna destroys both Gum and Ugly according to the webcomic.