How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Credit to Redon

- Chapter 1,011: "The Virtue of The Red Beans".
- Killer and Kid are scared to see that Big Mom returns flying even without Zeus.
- Zeus, who has escaped from Kid's metal box since his powers have been weakened, goes to look for Big Mom.
- Law teleports with Zoro and Zeus, leaving Luffy alone.
- Kid and Killer arrive at the castle after an attack by Big Mom and confront Hawkins. In the end, Killer is the one who faces him alone and Kid leaves.
- Page One chases Nami, Usopp and Tama.
- Tama goes to the Live Floor to give an order to the Gifters who have eaten her kibi dango. Thus will his role in the war end.
- Usopp manages to slow down / slow down Page One.
- While fleeing, Nami, Usopp and Tama meet Big Mom.
- Nami and Usopp are terrified. Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama.
- Prometheus says that it has entered its "special" mode (the Korean filter does not say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean filter does not say the number).

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So If I am understanding this correctly then its not that BM got hit by something and turned into O'Lin. Its just that she has a soft spot for little kids with the letter O? So she is still BM and has her memories but is just being nice to Tama i guess?

@Lukegranders :holdthisl:

Next time don't try to argue with someone who knows better than you.

They said Kid will take down Big Mom in this arc :suresure::mihanha::youcraz::leohah::kobeha:

I was right again, https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-arc-for-one-simple-reason.13065/post-1321638
Luffy will take down Big Mom, not Useless Captain Lid.
Captain Lid has never been, and will never be Luffy's rival. It has always been about Luffy and Black Beard.
Luffy's real opponent and rival is Black Beard zehahahah. Captain Lid is a side character that will be removed very soon by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.