How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- However, Big Mom is the one who attacks Page One.
- Big Mom: "You have no morals?"

OK ... there is still a chance that Big Mom only Kill some of Kaido's underling (beat them) and than Kaido gets mad AT her and HE end the alliance while Big Mom didn't want to betray Kaido but keep her morality rules as a pirate

I'm not happy, but I can live we that
this moment was foreshadowed in the story before so I can't blame Oda
but I hope Big Mom don't leave her ambition for nothing

Come tell me more about how PageOne isn't being defeated.
Except him being punched means nothing at all yet lol. Why don't you wait? Your ass thought it was Usopp so don't sit here and try and act like you won something you didn't lol

This was like the idiots that thought Jack was done from the roof. Ancient Zoan users have high recovery. Usopp and Nami can and will probably tag Ulti. Page 1 COULD be Choppers fight once he's around

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Why are so many people surprised?

If you haven't understood BM's character until now, I can't help you.

She's heavily inspired by the Majin Boo character of DBZ.

She has a innocent, child-like side (aka "Good Boo") and a dark side (aka "Evil Boo"). Those two sides are also represented by Zeus and Prometheus.

Her dark side probably has something to do with Carmel and the Soul-Soul-Fruit, since we've seen her being a goodhearted child back in the day.

I'm pretty sure the endgame with her is that somehow her dark side gets seperated from the original O-Lin character.
I quite like this. The "Pirate" BM can "die" but the good Linin will live on.

She has a innocent, child-like side (aka "Good Boo") and a dark side (aka "Evil Boo"). Those two sides are also represented by Zeus and Prometheus.

Her dark side probably has something to do with Carmel and the Soul-Soul-Fruit, since we've seen her being a goodhearted child back in the day.

I'm pretty sure the endgame with her is that somehow her dark side gets seperated from the original O-Lin character.
The Majin Boo inspired character is obviously Weevil and his Mom, not Big mom.

H

humanbeing

wow that is really a nice explantion so can we expect Luffy to get the bad side of her at the end of the arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.