How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's it?
Instead of letting Usopp and Nami defeat Page One and Ulti, Mr.4 and Miss Merry Christmas style, Oda just fed Page One to Big Mom?

Yep, in post TS, the Straw Hats keep getting sidelined. Sad thing..
It is just shitty writing, I don´t said this often but that is really trash writiing.
Tama overshinning all strawhats expect Luffy and Zoro, a 8year old girl without any fight experince overshinning everyone with plotarmors out of her ass.

-Smile get hyped and Kaido working over years to build his army
Result: Get destroyed and humalited by a 8year old girl

-Big mom a yonkou chasing Luffy for destroying her hometome
Result: Get portrayal badly and helping a enemy´s friend, helping the strawhats

This is a joke and judging by the reaction everyone hating this shit.
I apologize Jerami, this is really not better as what Mashima did with Fairy tail.

What's the problem with mangakas writing crappy chapters that ruin the "tension", that make the characters completely schizophrenic ect...

Seriously why they try so much to make shit writting?

Meds for them.

Why are so many people surprised?

If you haven't understood BM's character until now, I can't help you.

She's heavily inspired by the Majin Boo character of DBZ.

She has a innocent, child-like side (aka "Good Boo") and a dark side (aka "Evil Boo"). Those two sides are also represented by Zeus and Prometheus.

Her dark side probably has something to do with Carmel and the Soul-Soul-Fruit, since we've seen her being a goodhearted child back in the day.

I'm pretty sure the endgame with her is that somehow her dark side gets seperated from the original O-Lin character.
It's still trash though. She can't even get one good moment of looking strong and competent. Kaido is actually just better off without her, since she is only causing trouble for him and his crew. It's unfortunate that she is treated this way...

Status
Not open for further replies.