How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always been sillyness to the One Piece conflicts, even in an arc that was as hell bent on destroying Luffy's spirit like Marineford where we still had Buggy's antics.

The issue here however isn't comedy, it's the fact that BM's character keeps flip flopping and being used for so much stupid plotlines that it keeps killing the notion that she is supposed to be this unstoppable force of nature and important political power.
That's actually the other side of the same point. Normal ways of dealing with her don't work.
How can she have a nice mode for kids of a certain age and stand their laughing at momo ?
Momonosuke didn't feed her. I think this goes with that vague part about Prometheus

Tama is really a poison.
I rather had Kid and Killer for shorttime vs Big mom rather seeing her to help Tama.
As I said Big mom is not the problem, more like Tama and Oda way who use her as plottool.
Idk man, whoever beats Big Mom and keep her out of the story will be my 2nd favorite character after Zoro.

It should be plainly obvious that Oda cant write Big Mom's story properly, his heart is not at the right place. Thats why every plot point revolves around Big Mom becomes trash. I dont understand why Oda just doesnt off-screen her plots and focus on the characters he is comfortable writing.

Akainu lost to a near dead Whitebeard
Why are you bringing up strength and power levels? It has nothing to do with threat level.
Blackbeard needed his entire crew to kill Whitebeard
And?
When has Blackbeard ever been threatening?
All the time!
Even in the Impel Down arc Luffy made him look like a bitch
Because he wanted to look like a bitch in first place, that's what makes him threatening.
Akainu was in Marineford until Oda decided WB should go out with a bang
Power level has nothing to do with threat level.

Is it me or are all Villain flashbacks mediocre in OP, with the sole exception of Doflamingo?
  1. Rob Lucci - killed 500 soldiers
  2. Hody Jones - killed the queen
  3. Caesar Clown - exploded the islands Labs
  4. Doffy - SAVAGE, tres magnifique, chef's kiss
  5. Katakuri - lmfao my sister got hurt so I become Super Saiyan for them
  6. Big Meme - ate some kids :kaidowhat:
Its because DOFLAMINGO HAS THE CHARISMA :steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Is it me or are all Villain flashbacks mediocre in OP, with the sole exception of Doflamingo?
  1. Rob Lucci - killed 500 soldiers
  2. Hody Jones - killed the queen
  3. Caesar Clown - exploded the islands Labs
  4. Doffy - SAVAGE, tres magnifique, chef's kiss
  5. Katakuri - lmfao my sister got hurt so I become Super Saiyan for them
  6. Big Meme - ate some kids :kaidowhat:
Katakuri is alright but Doffy is the shining jewel of OP villains. Only guy who can have a traumatic flashback and make you feel a little unsure of the guy, knowing He’s a lot less sane than before

Status
Not open for further replies.