How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you remember joyboy's(one piece youtuber) theory about big mom turning into ally. I considered that theory baseless but now it will happen & it sucks
despite his name he sucks ball about theory.
dont forget he pushed the zoro vs luffy narrative in wano. worst mistake!

Raid would be a 1000x better if we just focused on the Straw Hats and Supernovas. An entire chapter of say, Robin vs Black Maria is no Roof Piece but it's better then Tama Piece.
Ight as well drop now bc Tama is a straw hat
Post automatically merged:

Captain Midd fans are so quiet right now
:suresure:
He's the biggest try hard loser in the verse I love seeing him clowned on by big mom

Again you’re not getting the fact here. Big Mom can be both nice and mean to little kids. But that’s not the point here. The point is the trigger factor here.

What triggered BM that she fought against P1 and ulti? Its the factor that Kaidou’s subordinates destroyed Okobore town where I REPEAT where BM was treated nice and she was given Oshiruko. This right here was the trigger factor not the one where she would go all out for a kid. Its just like for Fishman Island. Why do she love Fishman Island and why she keeps on avenging that island? It’s because she was provided sweets there.
Still bullshit since she was also treated nice at the islands that she let her children rule in thot land. And yet she was still gonna kill them. She was still taking lifespan from the people as payment even though they praised her etc

Again you’re not getting the fact here. Big Mom can be both nice and mean to little kids. But that’s not the point here. The point is the trigger factor here.

What triggered BM that she fought against P1 and ulti? Its the factor that Kaidou’s subordinates destroyed Okobore town where I REPEAT where BM was treated nice and she was given Oshiruko. This right here was the trigger factor not the one where she would go all out for a kid. Its just like for Fishman Island. Why do she love Fishman Island and why she keeps on avenging that island? It’s because she was provided sweets there.
When she got memory back she said it was a filthy town...

Some thoughts:

• Looks like we’re going to get that Luffy/Law/Kidvs Big Mom vs Kaido after all, like I had thought.

• Big Mom gets crapped on a lot, but her character is incredibly consistent. She is, at her core, a pirate, which means she does whatever she wants whenever she wants. As far as her actions in this chapter, with getting angry over food, food is a major way in which she determines loyalty. Fishman island had to pay her for protection, and did so by paying for it with *food*, not money. She places a premium on food, so someone giving her food when they can’t eat themselves would register to her. There’s no morals involved, it’s the same plane of though that Luffy exhibits.

• Interested to see this “mode” Prometheus was talking about regarding Big Mom and children.

• Definitely think Law comes back, probably just wanted to make sure Zoro gets proper help and pass on that message before he returns, he’s definitely not going to be gone for long. Same with Kid.

• Figured that the upgrade was coming to Prometheus, as opposed to a new cloud. Kinda obvious when he’s been talking crap about Zeus for a long time. With Zeus obviously going back to Nami at some point, this made sense.

• Page One getting blasted by Big Mom is most likely a way to nerf him so that Usopp stands a chance against him.

• Nami vs Ulti is such a lock and I can’t wait to see it.

• Also, and maybe most importantly, Tama!!! She’s so cute! Any chapter with her is excellent!

In visceral pain from golden week though, lol.

If zoro tanked big moms attack and went after her everyone would hype it. Since it’s Kidd and killer no they are “trash”

it’s also funny because you guys are pushing an agenda kidd is scared of big mom but that’s nothing what the spoilers said.

Kidd haters will be clowned again
Kid/Killer tanked Big Mom attack : ignore it/pretend to not see that

Zoro tanked Big Mom atttack: Zoro the Best Supernova, The strongest of the Alliance, Zkk is coming, Zoro have a better durability than Luffy. Grandmaster zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.