How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd has been tanking Yonko attacks. He even took another one from Big Mom in this chapter. Y’all can keep tugging your shit to Sanjis only decent feat in a decade though (this is a main character btw lol). I bet you have that panel of Sanji clashing with King framed in your bed room lmao. Cherish that panel as you realize Sanji will be teaming up with Drake to beat Queen :milaugh:
Bege took like 7 or 8 Meme punches. Even more and didnt get his skull cracked

Queen got ragged by her and came out unscathed

Whilst it only takes one punch from Meme to crack Midd's skull

I said the reason he won’t is because he put aside his revenge against kaido to fight big mom so why would he fight apoo? That’s like him going back to the roof to fight kaido after saying he would fight mom.

Nami hasn’t gotten her named chapter yet. Ulti is gonna be pissed and angry about what big mom did and will try attacking her.

That’s why Kidd will come in and indirectly save page one and ulti from a beat down.

We already know nami is next because the saboady thing and the fact these chapters keep setting up her own chapter.

The only way for her chapter to work is if Kidd comes out starts fighting big mom and nami and usopp continue their fight with page one and ulti
See and I think it’s something different... the person who destroyed Tamas village is drake. This is why Big Mom will make her way to Drake rather than just straight out fighting ulti and page one

And what point are you trying to make ? If King and Sanji were in the same area for 10 chaps, theyd be duking it out...

Always trying to find a way to spread your Anti-Sanji vs King agenda Tissue lol
And they aren't lmao so what are you implying. You have to use your "momo" plotline to pray that they meet.

Keep hyping hybrid Queen more and how he'll damage Big Mom, since you secretly know Sanji will fight him:cheers:

B

Ballel

That was my initial thought until i saw this "Big Mom is friendly to Tama. Prometheus says that she has entered her "special" mode (the Korean leaker doesn't say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean leaker doesn't say the number)." :kayneshrug:
Thats different from olin- state tho.
She was Olin with Tama, Chopper, Kiku.. their age was irrelevant.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
And what point are you trying to make ? If King and Sanji were in the same area for 10 chaps, theyd be duking it out...

Always trying to find a way to spread your Anti-Sanji vs King agenda Tissue lol
Being in the same area doesn't necessarily implicate they fight one against the other, you need to look at the whole system and find out whether or not that's feasible in the first place. Not to mention they aren't standing quite in the same area right now nonetheless.

I have one simple question for Kid's fans.
Why would Oda introduce Big Mom as O-Lin if Kid was truly going to fight her??

Do you really think that Oda gonna draw/write two Yonko fights? Do you really think that Oda gonna give Kid the same highlight as Luffy? You just need to give up already LOL

Look, what you Sanji fans do not get is that he will not fight King or Queen. I want him to fight one of them too and I want to see a strong Sanji beating up one of them. However, this is like waiting for a girl you met online who did not show up at the meeting point for hours. You are deceiving yourselves, just like that girl will never show up, Sanji will never fight King or Queen. His fight is Daifuku or Snack this arc, if he gets a fight at all.
Accept the reality, it will be better for you.

See and I think it’s something different... the person who destroyed Tamas village is drake. This is why Big Mom will make her way to Drake rather than just straight out fighting ulti and page one
She already bodied page one. Ulti is gonna be mad and that’s gonna lead to ulti trying to fight big mom and also getting bodied.

Kidd will end up saving them and that’s how the fights continue. Otherwise it doesn’t work or make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.