One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro may not defeat Kaido but he'll make another scar on his boddy, as usual the second Mugiwara with the greatest feat :cheers:

Yasu made himself a scapegoat because someone had leaked the plan, was it Zoro who leaked the plan? In Moe's Piece maybe :kata:

Nah, the only Monster Duo between the crew is Zoro and Luffy, so Zoro is not that far from them. :cheers:
Nah Luffy a fair man. He fights alone more without crew and Zoro respect it as he should as underling :cheers:.

That and Zoro fighting Orochi's people didn't help. Zoro is part of the fault of his death overall. Nice Two-Piece diversion though :goyea:.

Nah Luffy and Oden while Zoro still isnt up with the non-'faint'-hearted men. The type of man who can withstand a lot before going down. Let's be legit on true difference of a Captain and Surbodinate :endthis:.

I

Inspector_Mu

It seems like @Jo_Ndule gonna have a nice week and the arena section gonna be fun :suresure::suresure:

Men these picture are so amazing.
Young Whitebeard and all other young members, that is just a start of the future strongest Yonkou crew.

Seeing Oden even clash in that way with Whitebeard and let him swear, wow dude was really a beast. I could see that even Orochi poisoned him so Kaido could finish him off after seeing these panels.

So happy that we get Whitebeard and Oden in the flashback, I already love Oden as character and his flashback is really good. It gonna be one of the best flashbacks in my opinion.
I said Oda will wank Oden to be like bullet was in the movie.
Next chapter we might see Oden fighting WB in a midd diff or high diff battle.

If it happens, all those that were wanking WB will start finding new excuses...

I

Inspector_Mu

Also I can see Oden was really Whitebeard strongest member back then. Marco,Vista and Jozu are still Teenagers and It is impossible for a kids to battle with Rogers strongest commanders.

I can see where Oden charmed Roger aswell, when they battle of and we see the clash between Roger and Whitebeard pirates!!
Oden vs Rayleigh baby, give it to me!!!
Current Marco isn't even able to push Oden past midd duff.

I I remember people here were starting to wank Marco coz Oden was a commander and Marco was seen as WB RH by public.
I explained it many times why so.

Marco and co were too weak. Just too weak between 33-24 years ago... they werent even high tiers. Oden was mid/high high tier already 33 years ago. Oda gave Roger WB a powerful CoC fighter under them.

WB and Oden
Roger and Rayleigh
BM and Katakuri

Oda nerfed WB and crew by handing him sickness and taking Oden away. Then kills Ace 2 years ago so that he doesnt become PK lol
Post automatically merged:

That is okay but what excuse you will find if Orochi did something that lead to his downfall against Kaido
I remember people were downplaying Kaido for being scared by prime Oden coz Oden was an es commander

They are forgettng that rookie Kaido fought BM WB Shiki on Rocks ship (as Sengoku said the crewmates will fight each other)
Yet rookie Kaido wasnt scarred.

My problem with Kaido winning with help is that Kaido is a solo proud man.
Prime Oden is admiral level. Please will soon realise i, kaido was too admiral level.

So if Oden wanks Oden to push prime WB past low diff then ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Current Marco isn't even able to push Oden past midd duff.

I I remember people here were starting to wank Marco coz Oden was a commander and Marco was seen as WB RH by public.
I explained it many times why so.

Marco and co were too weak. Just too weak between 33-24 years ago... they werent even high tiers. Oden was low high tier already 33 years ago. Oda gave Roger WB a powerful CoC fighter under them.

WB and Oden
Roger and Rayleigh
BM and Katakuri

Oda nerfed WB and crew by handing him sickness and taking Oden away. Then kills Ace 2 years ago so that he doesnt become PK lol

I remember people were downplaying Kaido for being scared by prime Oden coz Oden was an es commander

They are forgettng that rookie Kaido fought BM WB Shiki on Rocks ship (as Sengoku said the crewmates will fight each other)
Yet rookie Kaido wasnt scarred.

My problem with Kaido winning with help is that Kaido is a solo proud man.
Prime Oden is admiral level. Please will soon realise i, kaido was too admiral level.

So if Oden wanks Oden to push prime WB past low diff then ....
WB didn't want to become PK and Rayleigh would body Oden tf

I

Inspector_Mu

:suresure: I just realise they clashed evenly
Oden wasn't even blown back ... people said prime WB physical strength is close to kaido/bm lol

Oden is indeed mid/high high tier 33 years ago... he is 26!

WB didn't want to become PK and Rayleigh would body Oden tf
I'm talking about Ace dying coz Oda didnt want him to be PK and outshine luffy in popularity votes.

Rayleigh would body Oden? Did you just see that 26 y.o Oden clashee evenly with Prime WB?

Status
Not open for further replies.