One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Yeah all the top #2s had CoC. Rayleigh, Katakuri, Oden. We'll see with regards to Shiriew.

Like Chinjao said, PK is being the King of Kings amongst pirates i.e. ruling over all those who have CoCs.
:goyea: You know what this means
Marco was really meant to be below Ace after MF
And Katakuri is currently the strongest commander.
Benn is VC anyway... the only one above kata.

People will soon accept it

I

Inspector_Mu

Yeah all the top #2s had CoC. Rayleigh, Katakuri, Oden. We'll see with regards to Shiriew.

Like Chinjao said, PK is being the King of Kings amongst pirates i.e. ruling over all those who have CoCs.
:goyea: You know what this means
Marco was really meant to be below Ace after MF
And Katakuri is currently the strongest commander.
Benn is VC anyway... the only one above kata.

People will soon accept it

:suresure: I just realise they clashed evenly
Oden wasn't even blown back ... people said prime WB physical strength is close to kaido/bm lol

Oden is indeed mid/high high tier 33 years ago... he is 26!
Post automatically merged:

I'm talking about Ace dying coz Oda didnt want him to be PK and outshine luffy in popularity votes.

Rayleigh would body Oden? Did you just see that 26 y.o Oden clashee evenly with Prime WB?
He didn't clash evenly. They did one attack. Lol now you think Oden is Prime WB level lmao you sound stupid.

Current Marco isn't even able to push Oden past midd duff.

I I remember people here were starting to wank Marco coz Oden was a commander and Marco was seen as WB RH by public.
I explained it many times why so.

Marco and co were too weak. Just too weak between 33-24 years ago... they werent even high tiers. Oden was mid/high high tier already 33 years ago. Oda gave Roger WB a powerful CoC fighter under them.

WB and Oden
Roger and Rayleigh
BM and Katakuri

Oda nerfed WB and crew by handing him sickness and taking Oden away. Then kills Ace 2 years ago so that he doesnt become PK lol

I remember people were downplaying Kaido for being scared by prime Oden coz Oden was an es commander

They are forgettng that rookie Kaido fought BM WB Shiki on Rocks ship (as Sengoku said the crewmates will fight each other)
Yet rookie Kaido wasnt scarred.

My problem with Kaido winning with help is that Kaido is a solo proud man.
Prime Oden is admiral level. Please will soon realise i, kaido was too admiral level.

So if Oden wanks Oden to push prime WB past low diff then ....
Yes, Prime Oden was admiral level or maybe stronger, no doubt.

Also, most Zoro fanboys are saying that Zoro will surpass prime Oden after Wano.

So that means, Zoro is yonko level post Wano, @Jo_Ndule -san?

I see Oda puts his effort to portray Oden as strong as King. Not really exactly equal yet like Shanks and Beckman, but the gap isn't as huge as let's say, Akainu and Oldbeard.

Here apparently Oden clashed with Young Whitebeard. Clashed, not defeated or causing a memory damage. And Young Whitebeard, not neccessarily Prime one.

Yet King was drawn in similar scenario, except he actually defeated, not just clashed, a Prime Big Mom, not young or nerfed one.

Oden can be almost as strong as King if only he was still alive, I give him that.
The type of character who bridges the gap between King and Katakuri.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Oden said: "My name is Kozuki Oden, give me your ship" or something like that.
he says "let me ride on your ship"

he says "let me ride on your ship"
and by the way he is addressing WB as "omae" which, as most of you guys probably already know from manga and anime, is kinda rude for 'you' (my dictionary says "often referring to an equal or inferior")

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

@playa4321 remember our conversation we talked about Oden Marco and other YC1s

People saw me as a crazy poster for stating odwn is legit top tier when he died
For saying Oden was WB strongest commander then and ever.
They sat Ndule you are tripping, oden isnt luffy milestone this arc

:gokulaugh:And Zoro fanboys still thinks Zoro will surpass Oden this arc. Time to give it up.

26 y.o Oden evenly clashes with WB... prime WB!! And Oden wasnt looking bad after even.

Anyone with CoC is gonna to luffy either as milestone or goal or opponent/....

Timeline (age and strength):
15-18 : Sulong Pedro tier
18 : Top Vet
20 : low high tier
26 : mid/high high tier
27-30 (commander) : high high tier to low top
35-6 : (with roger : around Fuji
39 : around Prime Rayleigh when he fought Kaido.

from one piece reddit
r/OnePiece

•Posted by
u/brikskohuh

1 hour ago

One Piece 963 Spoilers

Discussion spoiler
One Piece 963 Spoilers Full summary
-Hundreds of years ago, the Mink tribe and the Kozuki family made an appointment. If one of them experiences hardship, they must help each other.
-Inu and Neko are interested in this ancient story, so they go to the sea, and then stranded in Wano.
-They are treated as monsters along with Kawamatsu being bullied, and finally helped by Oden.
-Kawamatsu was stranded to Wano with his mother because his ship sank.
-Kawamatsu is a Fishman, he remembered the words of his deceased mother that Fishman was discriminated against, so to survive he claimed to be a Kappa
-Oden was interested in the Whitebeard Pirates, who soon came to Kuri with a damaged ship that would take a week to repair. The purpose of Oden was to get on a white beards ship.
-Oden heard that his father had fallen ill, so he went to visit him. Sukiyaki was surprised when he saw his son who had grown rapidly. However, this was their last talk and meeting.

from one piece reddit
r/OnePiece

•Posted by
u/brikskohuh

1 hour ago

One Piece 963 Spoilers

Discussion spoiler
-Hundreds of years ago, the Mink tribe and the Kozuki family made an appointment. If one of them experiences hardship, they must help each other.
-Inu and Neko are interested in this ancient story, so they go to the sea, and then stranded in Wano.
-They are treated as monsters along with Kawamatsu being bullied, and finally helped by Oden.
-Kawamatsu is a Fishman, he remembered the words of his deceased mother that Fishman was discriminated against, so to survive he claimed to be a Kappa
-Oden was interested in the Whitebeard Pirates, who soon came to Kuri with a damaged ship that would take a week to repair. The purpose of Oden was to get on a white beards ship.
-Oden heard that his father had fallen ill, so he went to visit him. Sukiyaki was surprised when he saw his son who had grown rapidly. However, this was their last talk and meeting.
full?
:feelscryingman::josad:

from one piece reddit
r/OnePiece

•Posted by
u/brikskohuh

1 hour ago

One Piece 963 Spoilers

Discussion spoiler
That's not the full summary yet lol.
We probably have more info coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.