One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

He didn't clash evenly. They did one attack. Lol now you think Oden is Prime WB level lmao you sound stupid.
Stop just stop
Nobody saying Oden is prime WB level lol

My point is Oden wouldn't lose to WB no diff/low diff. He was midd diff

WB is low top tier or at best admiral level (around fuji) 33 years ago!
Oden is Mid/high high tier then.

One attack where both seem even! Soon oda will show us how WB needed to defeat Oden to recruit him

from one piece reddit
r/OnePiece

•Posted by
u/brikskohuh

1 hour ago

One Piece 963 Spoilers

Discussion spoiler
One Piece 963 Spoilers Full summary
-Hundreds of years ago, the Mink tribe and the Kozuki family made an appointment. If one of them experiences hardship, they must help each other.
-Inu and Neko are interested in this ancient story, so they go to the sea, and then stranded in Wano.
-They are treated as monsters along with Kawamatsu being bullied, and finally helped by Oden.
-Kawamatsu was stranded to Wano with his mother because his ship sank.
-Kawamatsu is a Fishman, he remembered the words of his deceased mother that Fishman was discriminated against, so to survive he claimed to be a Kappa
-Oden was interested in the Whitebeard Pirates, who soon came to Kuri with a damaged ship that would take a week to repair. The purpose of Oden was to get on a white beards ship.
-Oden heard that his father had fallen ill, so he went to visit him. Sukiyaki was surprised when he saw his son who had grown rapidly. However, this was their last talk and meeting.
brikskohuh. Yeah, that's my reddit account.

Follow me there :kappa:

That's not the full summary yet lol.
We probably have more info coming soon.
I just copy paste what you posted.(y)

:goyea: You know what this means
Marco was really meant to be below Ace after MF
And Katakuri is currently the strongest commander.
Benn is VC anyway... the only one above kata.

People will soon accept it
I mean none of that is big news. I made a thread about Katakuri being the strongest commander because he was made to be the anti-Luffy not the anti-Marco or anti-King. Marco doesn't even have CoC.

I

Inspector_Mu

I mean none of that is big news. I made a thread about Katakuri being the strongest commander because he was made to be the anti-Luffy not the anti-Marco or anti-King. Marco doesn't even have CoC.
People wanted marco and king to be like Katakuri.
If marco was a big shot and WB truly strongest commander ever , oda was gonna hand him CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.