Versus Battle Base Kabuto vs Fuhrer Ugly

I think both Kabuto & Fuhrer Ugly are Same Level
And taking Webcomic into Consideration Fuhrer Ugly too have a Transformation that means what we are seeing now is his Base Form so they should be comparable

I believe Fuhrer Ugly hits Harder but Carnage Kabuto is Faster & have Tougher Defense
I will give benefit of the doubt for Fuhrer Ugly in Base but i lean towards Carnage Kabuto when he is Forced to Transform even if Fuhrer Ugly transforms too, unless Murata buffs his Final Form too much

So yeah, i believe Base Kabuto barely loses but Carnage Kabuto wins

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think both Kabuto & Fuhrer Ugly are Same Level
And taking Webcomic into Consideration Fuhrer Ugly too have a Transformation that means what we are seeing now is his Base Form so they should be comparable

I believe Fuhrer Ugly hits Harder but Carnage Kabuto is Faster & have Tougher Defense
I will give benefit of the doubt for Fuhrer Ugly in Base but i lean towards Carnage Kabuto when he is Forced to Transform even if Fuhrer Ugly transforms too, unless Murata buffs his Final Form too much

So yeah, i believe Base Kabuto barely loses but Carnage Kabuto wins
Yeah Ugly also has a second form but given Murata often buffs the characters compared to webco I didn’t include him here. I dont really remember how much powerful Ugly second form was

Base form vs Ugly I don’t know. Ugly is super powerful but Kabuto even if crazy is quite smart too.

And Base Kabuto destroys early Genos like nothing. And I don’t know if that Genos is far below TTM.

About Carnage mode we know that Darkshine can beat Carnage mode but after a very hard 15 minutes fight. I don’t know if Darkshine needs 15 minutes to erase Ugly. Darkshine took hits from half Monster Garou without being really hurt.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I gotta freshen up on Carnage Kabuto. I know that he should still be one of the strongest monsters introduced in the series. I'll go with the safe route I guess and say that in base Kabuto loses against Base Ugly but in Carnage mode he wins against base Ugly.

Yeah Ugly also has a second form but given Murata often buffs the characters compared to webco I didn’t include him here. I dont really remember how much powerful Ugly second form was

Base form vs Ugly I don’t know. Ugly is super powerful but Kabuto even if crazy is quite smart too.

And Base Kabuto destroys early Genos like nothing. And I don’t know if that Genos is far below TTM.

About Carnage mode we know that Darkshine can beat Carnage mode but after a very hard 15 minutes fight. I don’t know if Darkshine needs 15 minutes to erase Ugly. Darkshine took hits from half Monster Garou without being really hurt.
His Second Form made him much Bigger but he only defeated Genos, after that Bang came & One-Shot him, so yeah can't say much about it, will have to wait until Murata draws it & Buffs him

Fuhrer Ugly definitely hits so hard but he didn't show any intellect or speed or that he can tank powerful attacks. Kabuto on the other hand is extremely Fast, smart & have Insect Senses (+Flight), he is also very tanky & both Dr. Genus & Darkshine said that Insect Strength is the Best.

Also when we compare their Fights:

Base Kabuto One-Shot Genos even after G4 Upgrade (Where he was Strong enough to Defeat almost all Demons)
He can stop & redirect a Big Fire Blast from Genos with just his Breath (To the point, Saitama got hyped & thought He can challenge him)
He lasted 15 Minutes against Darkshine & the latter really praised him, even though Darkshine can handle Garou quickly (Before Transf)
He also defeated Base Metal Bat quickly even though Base Metal Bat is still strong enough to One-Shot some Demon Level Monsters
Also Genus believed no one can stop him even though he studied half S-Class Heroes
Not to mention that Bug God seems like Top 3 Demon Level Monsters & Kabuto is like Dragon Version of that, so more praise

On the other hand, we have Fuhrer Ugly:

He failed to catch or defeat Sweet Mask even though he was powerless to do anything
He wrecked TTM but that is not very impressive
Even Half-Asleep Garou did the same with PPP & even after he woke up he couldn't last long against Darkshine
He also showed lack of speed & relies on dirty play to defeat his Opponents

I simply believe Genus created better Monster

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He also defeated Base Metal Bat quickly even though Base Metal Bat is still strong enough to One-Shot some Demon Level Monsters
The programme didn’t take into account Metal bat fighting spirit that is why he lost that quickly.

Fuhrer Ugly definitely hits so hard but he didn't show any intellect or speed or that he can tank powerful attacks. Kabuto on the other hand is extremely Fast, smart & have Insect Senses (+Flight), he is also very tanky & both Dr. Genus & Darkshine said that Insect Strength is the Best.
Yeah I think even against Base Kabuto, Ugly will have huge problem. Kabuto was really strong. But each hit from Ugly will deal damage.

Carnage mode def win
Also Genus believed no one can stop him even though he studied half S-Class Heroes
Flashy flash, Darkshine, Tatsu, likely Metal knight can beat him. Maybe Child emeperor best mécha attack too. I don’t know for Atomic and Bang.

The programme didn’t take into account Metal bat fighting spirit that is why he lost that quickly.
Yeah that's why i said Base Metal Bat
Flashy flash, Darkshine, Tatsu, likely Metal knight can beat him. Maybe Child emeperor best mécha attack too. I don’t know for Atomic and Bang.
Aside from confirmed Darkshine. Tatsu, Metal Knight & Flashy obviously can beat him
Metal Bat & Bang not sure
But against rest, i bet on Carnage Kabuto

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even Carnage Kabuto can't win this now
Fuhrer is simply a Hard Counter now
But if Metal Bat ends up being the one to Defeat him, i might change my mind
Maybe because Metal Bat bat is indestructible, this can be a good counter against Acide Ugly. A counter that Kabuto doesn't have.

So even if Metal Bat wins against Ugly it doesn't equal Kabuto winning.

The acide stuff is unfair as hell against brawlers.

Last edited:
Maybe because Metal Bat bat is indestructible, this can be a good counter againts Acide Ugly. A counter that Kabuto doesn't have.

So even if Metal Bat wins against Ugly it doesn't equal Kabuto winning.

The acide stuff is unfair as hell against brawlers.
Not just that, but maybe Metal Bat will do some Serious Pumped Up Swings & strip Fuhrer of his Acid using the generated Wind
If that indeed works, then it's possible for Kabuto to do something similar since he is also Fast, can Fly & very Smart

However i didn't mean Kabuto would win, i just meant he could decrease the Difficulty of the Fight for himself & perform better
We also don't know for sure if Kabuto's Shell can't resist Acid

In this Form, only Dragon Monsters who can Defeat him are Homeless Emperor, Overgrown Rover, Elder Centipede & Vaccine Man
Geryuganshoop too might be able to Defeat him