How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I first read the spoiler I thought BM reverted to O-lin which is BS turns out she just likes children her motherly instinct kick in for kids under age 10 and destroys PG1 for it.

What about momonosuke execution?,
she was in front of him but not doing something about it?
Also how does she remember tama when big meme met tama she was in amnesia state,
I still call it bs

Maybe she did think that Pudding just hiding her eye would solve her problems, I don't know.

There is certainely lots of inconsistencies with Big Mom but then again Oda has often being inconsistent like that with antagonists or made changes to their personnalities. Crocodile in Alabasta would have never protected Ace and Luffy for no reason, Bege before the timeskip was a vicious and shitty boss to his men, Judge was turned into a somewhat honorable guy at the end of WCI arc, etc...
Crocodile protected Luffy and Ace just so he can shit on marines. Judge thing was a character development. I don't know what is inconsistent with them.

So Big Mom Nerfs:

01. Mother Carmel
02. Tantrums
03. Zeus
04. Brook's DF
05. Jinbe's Water
06. Memory Loss
07. Food
08. Mother Mode
09. Past her Prime
10. Lack of Focus due to Overconfidence

I honestly think Oda wants to Portray Mothers as Creatures you don't even Fight lol
So she is like Secretly Strongest Character too

I believe Kaido is Strongest Yonko Stats Wise
Shanks is Strongest Yonko Fighting Wise
Teach is Strongest Yonko Danger Wise
Big Mom is Strongest Yonko Theme Wise
WB is Strongest Yonko based on his Life & Story

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I've wanted to post a character analysis on Big Mom since I first joined. I just have no energy for the panel collecting and lengthy write ups anymore :pepehands:. Alas, I'm glad my vision for her character is starting to come true. She's a real wild card. A child in a monster's body. No capacity for detailed consistent relationships with her family/enemies. She could've just as easily been O-Lin instead of Big Mom if Caramel and her biological parents didn't use her.

The only thing that's missing now is Katakuri's presence.

Also, Hera :finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.