How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wanted to post a character analysis on Big Mom since I first joined. I just have no energy for the panel collecting and lengthy write ups anymore :pepehands:. Alas, I'm glad my vision for her character is starting to come true. She's a real wild card. A child in a monster's body. No capacity for detailed consistent relationships with her family/enemies. She could've just as easily been O-Lin instead of Big Mom if Caramel and her biological parents didn't use her.

The only thing that's missing now is Katakuri's presence.

Also, Hera :finally::finally::finally:
Never a character has been so nerfed, inconsistentaly portrayed and used, victim of completely silly writing in One Piece.

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

- Big Mom creates a new homie called "Hera". It's a female homie that seems to be made purely of thunder (we can't see her 100% yet).
- Big Mom uses a new attack called "Fulgora" (Shake and Thunder - 震御雷). It's a massive thunder attack to test Hera's power.
So Big Mom that was at 99% HP now has also powered up.

And people here think Kid will defeat her. :milaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
BM will make a homie out of an Ancient Weapon and control it, probably Uranus since it's probably all about weather control

that's her plan and the deal with Kaido is to help her reach it

Uranus is in Elbaf that's hey she know where it is

BM will take over the world
That's a cool theory. Not sure it's true, but she's betraying Kaido.

Then why not have BM being kind because of that and leave it here instead this is mother mode bs? What does this add?
Being Friendly to O-Tama is explained by O-Tama Helping her
The Way Big Mom talks to her is explained by O-Tama being under 10
Got it now?

There is difference between been someone's Ally & talking to them like a caring Mother
Big Mom talked nicely to Sanji before but not in Mother Mode
And she also didn't care about Under 10 Kids before because they weren't her Allies

Differentiate between the two reveals

Defeating current Big Meme > Defeating current Kaido

Kid has no chance. What he can achieve though is to hit her so hard that she turns back into Olin. That would still be a pretty dope feat for him. Let's see if Oda gives it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.