How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo is a boy and also 28 years old. You see how often the koreans mess up he/her in leaks I think they just messed up again. Im going to insist it's "girls under 10" until I see the real chapter
Momo is 8year old wtf are you saying? Because he travel though 20years it doesn't make him 28years old. He is a 8year old boy, he see his parents death 6weeks ago in his perspective. He didn't get older because he skip 20years lmao.

Being Friendly to O-Tama is explained by O-Tama Helping her
The Way Big Mom talks to her is explained by O-Tama being under 10
Got it now?

There is difference between been someone's Ally & talking to them like a caring Mother
Big Mom talked nicely to Sanji before but not in Mother Mode
And she also didn't care about Under 10 Kids before because they weren't her Allies

Differentiate between the two reveals
Oda came up with BM mother mode last week like ESL
:suresure:

That's a cool theory. Not sure it's true, but she's betraying Kaido.
nah she's not betraying Kaido

people don't understand how bad writing that would be

not in the sense that it won't make sense , but it would be very cheap plot development and getting the protagonist out of a major threat without them doing anything to deserve it

Oda don't get to build up Kaido arcs for years then suddenly there's an alliance with BM that will lead to his downfall, so Kaido threat basically solved itself

the reason for Kaido and BM alliance is to establish them as major threats to the whole world , meaning their plan will succeed

remember the information of another Ancient Weapon is here in Wano, it's in the form of Karibou

I say Kaido get Shirahoshi and BM get Uranus

Oh, she will become an ally but just not right now. It will be after Wano.
Defeating current Big Meme > Defeating current Kaido

Kid has no chance. What he can achieve though is to hit her so hard that she turns back into Olin. That would still be a pretty dope feat for him. Let's see if Oda gives it to him.
It always makes me crack how the only way to pull a W against BM is to devolve her into O-lin
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.