How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I've been saying this all along!

In my thread about Oden and Kaido many people were telling me that Whitbeard and Roger's haki was on completely different level compared to the Emperors. I've been constantly fighting against the narrative that Roger and Whitbeard>Emperors saying that we've never seen Emperors use their haki so we can't use it against them. Well, guess what, I was right yet again! How many times have I talled you that the Emperors are on the same level as Whitbeard and Roger, that Oden and Kaido were on the same level as Whitbeard and Roger 20 years ago!?
Here's the full post for those who are interested...
Well, you clearly haven't read what I said in this thread and I don't blame you since the thread is quite long. Oden was portrayed weaker than Whitbeard because he was indeed weaker than Whitbeard at that time.

You forgot to mention that Oden was also called "invincible" though they are different versions of translition but the meaning is almost the same.

Now let's recap what happened, so...

Oden's portrayal:

Back when Oden and Whitbeard first met we can clearly see that Whitbeard's expression tells us that he was straggling little bit with Oden. Please don't take me wrong, I'm not saying that he was a problem for Whitbeard or anything like that, I'm just saying that at least in terms of physical strength he was already at top tier level (compared to Whitbeard) and that's quite impressive since Whitbeard was already the WSM at that time.
Whitebeard also was using two hands just like with Shanks "indicating that he takes Oden seriously" and just the scene is quite similar to a "Yonko Clash" with two minor differences; first, Oden used CoA when all the Yonkos and Whitbeard didn't. Second, Oda didn't show the skies so we can't tell what happened there. Oda also skipped the fight between Whitbeard and Oden just like he did it with Big Mom and Kaido even though it has been said that Oden tried to kill Whitbeard.
Now the haki stuff.

The only deference between Yonko clash and clash between Whitbeard and Roger is that Yonko didn't use CoA while Roger and Whitbeard did. Can we use that and say that the Yonkos don't have the most advanced haki on the same level as Whitbeard? No, a Big, Big no! Unfortunately we've never seen a Yonko using a lot of haki and that's made deliberately since Oda doesn't wanna revile top level haki before Luffy learns it. The only time we've seen a Yonko using advanced haki of any type was WCI arc when Big Mom used it against Luffy

And in Anime Big Mom used it to destroy the door of her treasury.

Kaido=>Prime Whitbeard=Roger
We've already seen Kaido's introduction and the hype so I'm not going post it here and instead let's find out whether what was said about Kaido is true.
In Ace's novel we found out this...

First thing is that the author of this novel says that it's not easy to define the word "Strongest" which means that all the "strength titles" are under Big Question.
Second, Skull who is a big pairet fan boy says that "Kaido is the strongest in 1v1 fights" and that's what I've been talking about all this time in this thread, that most of the Whitebeard's hype (not all) are about his military strength, Military might and not about his personal fighting strength while most of the Kaido and Oden's hype (not all) are about their individual strength and not their military strength and again not all, both Kaido and Oden have a lot of military strength hype.
Skull also adds that Kaido is indeed "the strongest creature in the world" and that you can't kill him even if you try.
Third, Skull confirms that Whitbeard wasn't the strongest pirate at that time and that's another example that the strength titles are not about fighting power but for specific thing like; WSS has the best skill, WSM has the highest physical strength and endurance, the world strongest creature has the strongest physical strength and endurance overall etc.
You could say that's because Whitbeard was sick and old I agree but that also means that Prime Whitbeard=Kaido.
And if you are suspicious about the ligitemacy of Ace's novel and whether it's canon or not then look at this

This means that ether Ace's novel is 100% canon or Oda straight up lying to us which is quite possible since Oda is the biggest lier in the world.
And Oda himself proves in SBS that Kaido's title is legit.

And Kaido being unkillable is not a new thing, Kaido was unkillable 20 years ago hence the gap between Kaido 20 years ago and now can't be big. I also think that Kaido has become stronger since then but not by much, not considerably the gap between him then and now is irrelevant. Oden takes Kaido quite seriously and says that if can't kill him no one can, so he basically puts himself above Whitbeard who was healthy at that time.

And Oden easily defeated Kaido who was already top tier at that time, meaning that Oden=Whitbeard.
Btw, it's never been stated that Whitbeard and Roger where the strongest of their generation it's just the fans who expect them to be, but as mater of fact Garp has been put on the same pedestal as Roger.

Shiki was also hyped to be on the same tier (I'm not saying he was as strong as them) as Roger and Whitbeard.

And it took both Sengoku and Garp to defeat him quickly

I'm not saying they couldn't defeat him in 1v1 I'm sure Garp could it's just that it took both of them to defeat him quickly.
Did Oden have haki on the same level as Whitbeard? Well, not necessarily since Enma easily replaced it.
Post automatically merged:

Well, logic is a crime in one piece so I can very well be wrong.
Post automatically merged:

There's no such thing as Yonko fan boys or Admirals fan boys, both of those groups pushing dipper agenda.

Coz the more potent the attack the more lethal it is... obvious

what the point in saying what u did.. mention an obvious fact?
:kaidowhat:
If you get that then why quoting me? You already agreed Akainu's punches create scars.
What does WB's punch have to do with Akainu's. Stop arguing imaginary stuff. You runaway after realizing how ridiculous it was to claim that a manga punch is a blunt force attack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.