How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I expect him to be down but recover. Theyve been repeatedly explained that they recover fast.

Page 1, Ulti and Jack have all been "taken out" already and all have recovered. The fact that Jack hasn't shown his hybrid and P1 and Ulti have barely shown theirs shows me that we are getting way more of them soon
If Page One is getting up from an attack like this...... Oda has written himself in a DEEP HOLE. How are the Commanders going to be defeated? Are you gonna give advance conquerors haki to Sanji, Marco, X Drake or whoever defeats King and Queen? How are the strawhats going o defeat the tobi roppo? Are the scabbards going to join their fights?

I dont get Oda staff or Shounen Jump dont they understand that nobody cares about Otama ?
Odas main group is male who the hell cares about Otama ?
The Rebecca Bullshit that over and over again we waited two weeks for this and another 2 weeks with this it makes 1 month with Otama bullshit
I may not like Rebecca but at least she wasn't a plot device, the biggest issue with Tama is that she is a horrible plot device that is making things more and more easier for the alliance.

If Page One is getting up from an attack like this...... Oda has written himself in a DEEP HOLE. How are the Commanders going to be defeated? Are you gonna give advance conquerors haki to Sanji, Marco, X Drake or whoever defeats King and Queen? How are the strawhats going o defeat the tobi roppo? Are the scabbards going to join their fights?
I've explained this before. Wano is known for Kairoseki masonry. Someone might point out that they HAVE to restrain the zoan users with Kairoseki once defeated.

I actually think Oda constantly showing Jack, Ulti, and Page 1 (this will potentially be the second time) being defeated and recovering is key to getting this idea. We'll see what happens when the fights start, several of them have already recovered multiple times already

then it's not because tama was kind to her, and it's just a plot convenience, just like jinbei's appearance in the wrong place at the right time.
I wouldn't exactly say that, but I guess its "lucky". I'd say their bond caused it still. She took a liking to Tama and it activated the mode. She didn't interact with Momo directly while he was being executed, which may explain why it didn't happen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.