How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fuckthis3

What did I tell you? Law knows who his daddy is. Luffy said “take your ass downstairs” and Law said “yes sir”
Feeds my Law is joining Strawhats Theory :steef:
Post automatically merged:

That’s the newest of the three for me, but it fucking SSSLLLAAAPPPSSS :kizabat::akaman:
I feel like you listen to Hoodie Allen and G Eazy as well

H

humanbeing

To this point and GreenEgg’s, Koby very easily could have advanced CoO as soon as the next time we see him...but as of now, he does not have it no matter what the non-canon material y’all wanna throw out says about the matter, full stop.
i am not taliking about non-canon matrial i am talking about chapter 903

So you want the bad writting?
Why tf not. OP has always been bad writing. Why not have bad writing that helps my narrative:kayneshrug:

Big Mom fighting Queen again is bad writing. But then again Oda set it up so well and it's obvious that's the direction he's going. As long as Queen gets good feats against her. I'll be happy.

H

humanbeing

Post the panel from that chapter where it’s even implied, then...not all of us have the (apparently) perfect recall that you do, but I’m positive it’s not stated anywhere.

but you can read before that too the attack itself was under water Koby was on the surface but he sensed the attack and went under water to stop it

Why tf not. OP has always been bad writing. Why not have bad writing that helps my narrative:kayneshrug:

Big Mom fighting Queen again is bad writing. But then again Oda set it up so well and it's obvious that's the direction he's going. As long as Queen gets good feats against her. I'll be happy.
WOW, What did big mom did to you to have this all this hatred against her ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

but you can read before that too the attack itself was under water Koby was on the surface but he sensed the attack and went under water to stop it
Still unconfirmed, but like I said, he probably DOES have it by now...y’all just can’t act like it’s a done deal yet because it’s not until Oda confirms it in the canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.