How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will beat her. Guess she won’t die, or get captured by marines, but she will get defeated and then picked up by her children.
Kid has shown he can tank pretty much everything Linlin has to offer, he just now needs an opening to get her down and get into a real fight.
The problem with him beating her is that he can't afford the blessing like Luffy. While Luffy was training at the Ryou Kid did not do it and preferred to leave.

Luffy has acquired the Future Watch haki which gives him an advantage On top of that it seems that The Advanced Haki of Kings has a connection with the Ryou because when Luffy was about to unlock the Haki Advanced there was a flashback with Hyogoro when he was training in the Haki of the Kings.

You see what I mean? Luffy ended up over 2 weeks in prison for that so for Kid it's going to be very difficult to unlock in a fight. He's unlucky the main protagonist

It’s fun to watch all these people try to troll the kid fandom, while the kid fandom just sits there, enjoys, have theories and most importantly don’t troll back. #BuildDifferent
That is because there is no Kid fandom. There are 3-4 guys that genuinely think they likes Kid and some who thinks he has some potential.
He has no background yet, he did nothing in the serie, even his feats are very underwhelming, and his power has a rather repetitive use.
The robot was cool and all but it's still just a bunch of metal put together.
He even abandoned Kaido for no reason acceptable for his character.

There is much space for improvements and he might grow on me someday, but, as for now, the only thing one can like about him is that he is strong, most likely, or his design. His behaviour isn't even coherent.

You are just betting everything on him hoping Oda won't screw up because Law got space and thus he is likely to do something impressive :hihihi:
Real fandoms have much stronger roots:kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The problem with him beating her is that he can't afford the blessing like Luffy. While Luffy was training at the Ryou Kid did not do it and preferred to leave.

Luffy has acquired the Future Watch haki which gives him an advantage On top of that it seems that The Advanced Haki of Kings has a connection with the Ryou because when Luffy was about to unlock the Haki Advanced there was a flashback with Hyogoro when he was training in the Haki of the Kings.

You see what I mean? Luffy ended up over 2 weeks in prison for that so for Kid it's going to be very difficult to unlock in a fight. He's unlucky the main protagonist
I get your point, but you shouldn’t forget he is build as rival to Luffy. While not achieving the same feats at the end, he is build to be pretty close to it.

If we suggest Luffy is beating kaido, get him unconscious and take over wano, I can see kid being slightly behind, for example beating big mum heavily, but with her kids she is able to retreat before falling unconscious. This would give Luffy to proper lead, gives a solution to the 2 Yonko in wano Plot, but also gave Kid his W.

That is because there is no Kid fandom. There are 3-4 guys that genuinely think they likes Kid and some who thinks he has some potential.
He has no background yet, he did nothing in the serie, even his feats are very underwhelming, and his power has a rather repetitive use.
The robot was cool and all but it's still just a bunch of metal put together.
He even abandoned Kaido for no reason acceptable for his character.

There is much space for improvements and he might grow on me someday, but, as for now, the only thing one can like about him is that he is strong, most likely, or his design. His behaviour isn't even coherent.

You are just betting everything on him hoping Oda won't screw up because Law got space and thus he is likely to do something impressive :hihihi:
Real fandoms have much stronger roots:kayneshrug:
"Kid's power over the metal box weakened, so Zeus frees himself from the box." :josad::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.