How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People were trashing on Katakuri because he fought base Luffy for hours, now people realise how powerful MC's plotarmor really is. :myman:
I'd say it's the other way around, Luffy's low end feats designed to prolong and add drama to the arcs are not a true representation of his strength as viewed by the world.

Hody/Monet/Caesar are not Doflamingo level.
Apoo should not have been able to hit Luffy past future sight, and neither should Queen have been able to bite him out of the sky with rocket.
Katakuri wouldn't have got one shot by Raimei Hakke, neither would have Luffy if he was in a proper mental state.

Luffy will still get clowned 99% of the time.
This goes back to fighting Buggy and getting captured despite being way stronger.
Doesn't mean Luffy's top end base strength should be disparaged, there is no logical reason why base Zoro would be stronger than base Luffy, even before adv. CoC.

I posted it in the wrong thread (immediately deleted this post) but here it is again:

Interesting detail.
The shockwave wasn't only seen through Onigashima, it ALSO pushed the clouds FAR AWAY. This is a feat only top tiers showed so far (for example, WB vs Shanks, Kaido vs Big Mom and Roger vs WB).

Luffy is undoubtedly a part of the top tiers now, even in base.
But why does Luffy get strong like that all of a sudden Wano is the last arc in the manga or what?

Luffy fits very very clearly in the category of Emperors and Rocks Legends, Roger and Whitebeard

The flyers and calamity have really crazy endurance, Pageone so far could even outperform Doffy endurance feat if he stand up after that attack. The recover power of ancient are really scary, this show us again that the strawhats need more to put them down for days since the usually attacks aren´t work.

If Pageone is this durable, I can see how crazy King and Queen are, Kaido already prove to have crazy endurance.
People were saying Sanji didn't cause P1 to bleed for the longest time, well I didn't see pools of blood from advCoC+ CoA, and Sanji wasn't even using Diable Jambe. Sanji without RS > RS Sanji ---> Sanji base speed > RS booster speed, as Sanji was just testing out the boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.