How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace’s murderer isn’t getting sidelined, otherwise that would be garbage writing.

It’s as simple as that.
Aokiji killed That Giant Vice Admiral
Wapol killed Chopper's adoptive dad
Spandam and his dad Caused the deaths of Robin and Franky's families
Judge and his sons got away with Making Sanji's life a living hell
Strawberry is still alive after killing Fisher Tiger

Need I go on?

I’ll be so happy when the only character to murder a family member/nakama in a series who’s main them is friendship gets sidelined. That will be such good writing.

Like seriously though, if Akainu is not a major antagonist that’s drop worthy.
Nah personally I find BB to be more responsible for ace death.......he started the whole fight.......akainu was just doing his job as a marine.......luffy knows the rules........

if you meant that by looking at this quote then dw kid is defo o right... its just that they were blown by that attack from BM so he let loose of his grip on the box.. what law means by that is kid's influence over the box has weakened.. his grip in other sense... if he was physically wreaked he himself would have state and the translation don't say so..

so cool it ;)
well, by your logic he should lose grip over his metal arm too
that's not how DF powers work, the user must be knocked out for good to diminish his powers.
now oda decided to retcon the shit out of that rule just to nerf kid

Aokiji killed That Giant Vice Admiral
Wapol killed Chopper's adoptive dad
Spandam and his dad Caused the deaths of Robin and Franky's families
Judge and his sons got away with Making Sanji's life a living hell
Strawberry is still alive after killing Fisher Tiger

Need I go on?
None of those were nakama of the main character.

The panel where Ace gets killed by Akainu is literally the most fucked up and famous panel in the entire series. If that never comes back up in a meaningful way it’s just bad writing.

Nah personally I find BB to be more responsible for ace death.......he started the whole fight.......akainu was just doing his job as a marine.......luffy knows the rules........
The panel where Akainu fists Ace is the most emotionally fucked up and famous panel in the entire series. If you think that’s never coming back into the story, I don’t know what to tell you.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Remember that chapter/episode in FT where Natsu soloed Sting and Rogue? Luffy vs Hybrid Kaido feels a bit like that ngl.
Oda stopped giving a shit a long time ago. The Shonen execs told him to turn One Piece into fanfic-quality Shonen drivel, Oda said “hold my beer”

Literally nothing about the past 110 chapters of Wano has been remotely enjoyable. I feel like an abuse victim who can’t leave their abuser for still following this series tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.