-Bounty-Wise
-As supernovae
-Heading against different Yonko
-Standing his own ground without joining a Yonko crew
-in Udon
-By going on Raid against Kaido
-CoC
-At the Sea before Onigashima
-By rivaling with Luffy and Law withstanding the BM attack (while Luffy checked only for Kids reaction, aknowledging him, not Law)
-First mate also Supernovae
etc..

While some of these points also fit for other characters (f.e. Law), all coming together paints an obvious picture for me. But thats just my opinion.
The first one pretimeskip

Currently luffys bounty is 3 times kids

Zoro and killer are also Supernovas

All of them have been heading against yonkos previously

Luffy joined up with law and his crew against donflamingo while kidd tried to against kaido but then was betrayed by apo and hawkins. Luffy also joined up with capone and his pirates against bigmom. To add law also did not joins yonkos crew. Neither did the supernova MA D.Monk or supernova bonney

Law was also on a raid against kaido. So we're the scabbards and strawhats.

Zoro also has coc

Same attack? But zoro killer law and kidd then all proceeded to get attacked by another bigmom attack with then getting up fine but with luffy not being hurt in the first place since he was rubber

Now the first mate as a supernova you are indeed right on. So you got one correct I guess

Expand on the etc part because it gets worse comparison wise when you do

No, why should they have the same strength? Law already showed several times he is the supporting type. Even tho he try to deny it.
Also, not even Luffy considers him as rival at any point. With Kid Luffy did, in Udon and in Onigashima.
So because Luffy & Kid have Similarities, you consider them Equals
But when i showed you Luffy & Law too have Similarities, you tell me Law is Inferior?

You don't make sense at all, who said Law is Supportive Type? Because he was mostly Supportive against Kaido?
If we go by that Logic, Kid done absolutely nothing against Kaido so what is he, Cheerleader Type?

kid doesn't strike me like the type who'll maintain constant focus on stuff, his arm and punk rotten seems like they just stick
throughout the series once a DF user activates their power it stays activated, the only way to dispel it is either by the user's choice or by the user gets knocked out for a long time, kid was just weakened
this is the second time this happened, and the first time was in wano too, after tama got attacked by kaido, yet she's still has control over the baboon
it depends from person to person... kid needs to assert to get things attracted while Sugar just touches people and they become dolls.. and roam where every they what... and plus the DF user must be in a state of shock and kid wasn't.. so its highly Likely he leg go of the scrap and the box while he was falling down... kid doesn't seem like a man of focus but that is what his ability requires when attracting scarp.. if he looses it.. he loose the grip on then too

You're finally here, I missed you :steef:
Remember when he went against Kizaru? Unfortuantely Kizaru at that point was way too much for any of the supernova to really be able to oppose him. Still, he used his Goma no So form, because he wanted to use more of his strength. So, we can say this time Hawkins will actually be really serious and use some insane abilities that we haven't seen before.

What?
Just lets put some basic physics here. There is a point where some force hits and breaks a hole. From that point then must come the force-blow. The force always spreads from the impactpoint away. So... if they just got hit by the impact-force... how should they then fall in? They would have blasted in the different direction, away from Onigashima.
The attack was horizontal. As Killer/Kidd mention, the hole itself is massive hence why they would fall after being blown away, the momentum being horizontal

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So because Luffy & Kid have Similarities, you consider them Equals
But when i showed you Luffy & Law too have Similarities, you tell me Law is Inferior?
I didnt talked about similarities, i talked about things they put them in a rival situation. I also said some of them fit law too. Its not one point directing there in my opinion, its all points together. You dont need to share my opinion anyway, obviously you dont want to even understand. Which is ok tho.

Remember when he went against Kizaru? Unfortuantely Kizaru at that point was way too much for any of the supernova to really be able to oppose him. Still, he used his Goma no So form, because he wanted to use more of his strength. So, we can say this time Hawkins will actually be really serious and use some insane abilities that we haven't seen before.
Hyped to see 2 F6 level characters fight each other :cheers:

Is kind Fun some people really think luffy Will Win against kaido 1v1.

The fight is only starting, kaido Will only fall when ALL others F6 and calamities are down and thats not even close of happening. Some fights are even to start.

Until ...kaido Will show a Lot of New shit.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The attack was horizontal. As Killer/Kidd mention, the hole itself is massive hence why they would fall after being blown away, the momentum being horizontal
So you assume they flew directly into the air and then just fall straight down, while not getting hit. So why was kid then stuck in the wall with the back in the wall and not just fallen straight down to the ground? The place of impact where he sits at least assume some vertical force. Not horizontal.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy officially secured his spot in the top-tier realm for me. :steef: If Luffy is already this strong mid-Wano. Blackbeard is gonna be insanely stronger than even Roger and WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.