One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important message of this chapter: Oden is a goddamn legend.

I think this is wb before he got his gura no mi. so not primebeard, more like yc1 level beard, even more sicne he was not yonkou back then.
This was 33 years back. So he was literally 39 years old in this chapter. If hope you're not trying to suggest Whitebeard hit his prime in his 40s or even 50s ...
Post automatically merged:

in this chapter isn t he 26?
No. This is 33 years back and WB died at age 72. He's literally 39 years old in this chapter ... aka Primebeard.

One Piece 963 Spoiler Pics:
-Whitebeard Pirates arrive at Wano.
Edward Newgate: We just climbed up a waterfall didn't we? In which case, why is there a sea and mountains here?!
Edward Newgate(?): Seems like we have almost everyone. It's coz my body's a little rusty *(not sure about the context here but given they just got washed up at the shore, I translated it like so)
Wano townsfolk 1: Seems like there is a pirate ship at Idate port!
Wano townsfolk 2: It looks a bit different from the usual
Wano townsfolk 3: Hey guys! this is bad! Is seems like "he/she" went to drive them off!
Edward Newgate: All of you, step back!
Whitebeard Crew: Why?! what's going on
Edward Newgate: Something is coming.

---"Start Flashback"
???: We were brothers!
Inu/Neko: So it's a place overseas called Wano...? ^^
Neko: I'd like to go there some day!!
---"End Flashback"
Inu/Neko: *Screams*
Neko: Goddamnit!!!! this place is the worst!!!
Crucifier 1: Aren't they evil spirits/demons?
Kawamatsu!: Gyaaah!!! no I'm not, I'm a Kappa! *(this made me lol:ROFLMAO:)
Crucifier 2: To think we just stumbled upon a demon cat, demon dog & a kappa!
Crucifier 3: I wonder if this beach/seashore is cursed?! Let's roast them to death!!!

--"Cut to Newgate & Oden"
Whitebeard crew: Holy smokes!
Oden: My name is Kouzuki Oden. I don't know who you are but let me travel on your ship!
Edward Newgate: ?!!!

--"Cut to Kawamatsu and Oden scene"
Kawamatsu: *Munching deliciously*
Oden: *Surprised*
Kawamastu: We got stoned simply because we were fishmen, but mom got hurt/injured, so she was unable to go back to fishman island.
Kawamatsu: When mom died, she said this, "The people of the world discriminate against us fishmen, so I want you persist that you're a Kappa and live on!!!"
Kawamatsu: I am Kawamatsu the Kappa and I've lived on scraps and leftovers all up to this point.

Last edited:
Edward Newgate: We just climbed up a waterfall didn't we? In which case, why is there a sea and mountains here?!
Edward Newgate(?): Seems like we have almost everyone. It's coz my body's a little rusty ()
Wano townsfolk 3: Hey guys! this is bad! Is seems like "he/she" went to drive them off!

---"Start Flashback"
---"End Flashback"
Kawamatsu!: Gyaaah!!! no I'm not, I'm a Kappa! (this made me lol:ROFLMAO:)
Crucifier 3: I wonder if this beach/seashore is cursed?! Let's roast them to death!!!

Oden: My name is Kouzuki Oden. I don't know who you are but let me travel on your ship!

Kawamastu: We got stoned simply because we were fishmen, but mom got hurt/injured, so she was unable to go back to fishman island.
Kawamatsu: When mom died, she said this, "The people of the world discriminate against us fishmen, so I want you persist that you're a Kappa and live on!!!"
Kawamatsu: I am Kawamatsu the Kappa, I've live on scraps and leftovers all up to this point.
Man I feel so bad for kawamatsu glad oden got there and helped him and the cat/dog as well

S

stealthblack

This was 33 years back. So he was literally 39 years old in this chapter. If hope you're not trying to suggest Whitebeard hit his prime in his 40s or even 50s ...

No. This is 33 years back and WB died at age 72. He's literally 39 years old in this chapter ... aka Primebeard.
If he got fruit power late Like fujitora he was def not at his max back with oden. Brook îs 90 and keeps geting better training his df

wouldn't he be 41 larry? if this is 33 years ago and 2 years ago whitebeard died at 72, so if he was still alive he'd be 74 right?

either way he was definitely in his prime

Edward Newgate(?): Seems like we have almost everyone. It's coz my body's a little rusty *(not sure about the context here but given they just got washed up at the shore, I translated it like so)

---"Start Flashback"
---"End Flashback"
Kawamatsu!: Gyaaah!!! no I'm not, I'm a Kappa! *(this made me lol:ROFLMAO:)

Kawamatsu: I am Kawamatsu the Kappa, I've live on scraps and leftovers all up to this point.
Thanks for the translate :myman:
Btw, Can you post in this thread too? Thanks
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hapter-963-spoiler-summaries-and-images.1780/

When kaido is going to finish Momo, he takes his Club, swings it and in the Moment it would hit momo, Luffy blocks it.

"You did will Momo, now this will be a fight between Yonko."

A cloud of dust on the field disapeares from the Impact of the club-hit and reveal the whole Crew Standing in front of the scabbards.

Luffy raise his head to Kaido, serious eyes, but no rage.

"I will take you down, here and now."
& Luffy ends up in udon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.