One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You literally wrote 20 novels on this thread and it's not the one you're waiting for?

God Bless the forum servers when that chapter comes then :suresure:
It's gonna be hell lol
Post automatically merged:

I can’t wait for the panel in which the people of Wano look at Luffy fighting Kaido and say “He reminds me so much of Oden”
You are mistaking him with Zoro mate :cheers:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
When kaido is going to finish Momo, he takes his Club, swings it and in the Moment it would hit momo, Luffy blocks it.

"You did will Momo, now this will be a fight between Yonko."

A cloud of dust on the field disapeares from the Impact of the club-hit and reveal the whole Crew Standing in front of the scabbards.

Luffy raise his head to Kaido, serious eyes, but no rage.

"I will take you down, here and now."

Just re-reading some old chapters

"If we see each other again somewhere, let's have a drink. Tell me about the woman named Russian."

:feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman:

Franky and Senor Pink reunion must happen.
For sure

Oden clashing equally with WB says a lot about Oden and his strength. He was just that strong. Oden was probably admiral level when he died.
Yeah, at time of death, but currently ain't, clash doesn't mean much anyway

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Baddest panel is Kidd walking up next to Luffy
Both glare at Kaido and BM
Their CoC clash KO almost everyone
I can imagine that.
Luffy in front of Kaido, taking his speech of taking him down. Big mum appears from backline, mumbles around luffy would belong to her.
Next Panel, we see how Kidd is giving his coat to someone around, Anger in his face:
"I wont let this strawhat get the Advantage of this Yonko-Bullshit. Miss piggy will fall through my Hand."

When kaido is going to finish Momo, he takes his Club, swings it and in the Moment it would hit momo, Luffy blocks it.

"You did will Momo, now this will be a fight between Yonko."

A cloud of dust on the field disapeares from the Impact of the club-hit and reveal the whole Crew Standing in front of the scabbards.

Luffy raise his head to Kaido, serious eyes, but no rage.

"I will take you down, here and now."
And then the massacre happens :feelscryingman:

I dont think so. I guess at the end of this war, Kid will sit on the bones of BM and Cooks the rest of some big lizzard.
I don't think we'll see that either. I imagine that it will take tremendous efforts and teamwork for the supernovas and their allies to be able to take down Kaido while Big Mom might reunite with her crew and have a sort of return to her roots in Elbaf later in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.