Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The first one pretimeskip

Currently luffys bounty is 3 times kids

Zoro and killer are also Supernovas

All of them have been heading against yonkos previously

Luffy joined up with law and his crew against donflamingo while kidd tried to against kaido but then was betrayed by apo and hawkins. Luffy also joined up with capone and his pirates against bigmom. To add law also did not joins yonkos crew. Neither did the supernova MA D.Monk or supernova bonney

Law was also on a raid against kaido. So we're the scabbards and strawhats.

Zoro also has coc

Same attack? But zoro killer law and kidd then all proceeded to get attacked by another bigmom attack with then getting up fine but with luffy not being hurt in the first place since he was rubber

Now the first mate as a supernova you are indeed right on. So you got one correct I guess

Expand on the etc part because it gets worse comparison wise when you do
Since you also dont read the whole text obviously, i repeat myself:
"While some of these points also fit for other characters (f.e. Law), all coming together paints an obvious picture for me. But thats just my opinion."

I didnt talked about similarities, i talked about things they put them in a rival situation. I also said some of them fit law too. Its not one point directing there in my opinion, its all points together. You dont need to share my opinion anyway, obviously you dont want to even understand. Which is ok tho.
Dude, Luffy & Kid are obviously Rivals, but they are not Equals
Teach & Luffy are also Rivals, but they are not Equals

Stop confusing Rivalry in Piracy with Absolute Identicality in Power

kid doesn't strike me like the type who'll maintain constant focus on stuff, his arm and punk rotten seems like they just stick
throughout the series once a DF user activates their power it stays activated, the only way to dispel it is either by the user's choice or by the user gets knocked out for a long time, kid was just weakened
this is the second time this happened, and the first time was in wano too, after tama got attacked by kaido, yet she's still has control over the baboon
and in tama's case ig its patent that once a gifters eats her dango they wilk be under her commander regardless of whether she is knocked or not.. just like how Speed was still her servant after Tama got knocked by kaido

this "influence" works differently for different DF.. in kid's case its obvious that to attract scrap he'll have to focus his DF and magnetically attract them.. so logical when he looses his focus he looses his grip on them

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Salah WG @Pantheos

In fact Law is a rival ally of Luffy
Kid is just a rival to him

But Luffy is stronger than the 2 In reality Luffy is much stronger than Kid and Law but they are characters that I like so I don't want to minimize them too much.
I wouldnt doubt Luffy is stronger then Kid. It would be delusional. But Kid will stick closer to luffys strength then law will. Kid is more or less what Vegeta is for Goku. Never overpowering, but always trying and always not that far behind.

Since you also dont read the whole text obviously, i repeat myself:
"While some of these points also fit for other characters (f.e. Law), all coming together paints an obvious picture for me. But thats just my opinion."
I read it. It's just dumb because it makes it clear that your examples don't make luffy and kidd rivals since there's are other characters that fit some of not most of the same mold. Hence why your point calling them rivals is actually more silly

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Dude, Luffy & Kid are obviously Rivals, but they are not Equals
Teach & Luffy are also Rivals, but they are not Equals

Stop confusing Rivalry in Piracy with Absolute Identicality in Power
When did i ever said "equals" or "identicaly in power"? Do you mix me up with someone else? I always claimed Rivals, nothing else.

Law is not a rival, even in artwork he’s portrayed as Luffy’s lackey and I’m a Law fan lol
I think it's more humor for the subordination

The point is that Luffy and Law have the same ideas as for example moving the red scabbards down to chapter 1000 Except that Luffy always gets ahead of Law and asks him about such and such a thing.

But Law does because he thought he was doing the same thing on his own but Luffy beats him every time lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I read it. It's just dumb because it makes it clear that your examples don't make luffy and kidd rivals since there's are other characters that fit some of not most of the same mold. Hence why your point calling them rivals is actually more silly
Its not dumb, its just another opinion then yours. Dont call other opinions dumb, just because they dont fit your idea of happenings.

And you dont need to share my opinion at all. But that doesnt change mine. :)
Post automatically merged:

Will happen. In the future, when she is on Kids ship and they have some friendly dispute, like the strawhats.

That's what i'm telling him exactly
They are Super Powerful & Rivals of Luffy & Important Characters but Luffy is simply Stronger
They aren't rivals to luffy. People forget that the rival system works both ways. Each party has to identify the person as their rival. Luffy has done no such thing to even hint that he finds kidd or law to be HIS rivals. They may feel that way about luffy. But luffy does not feel that way about them

There will surely be some particulary absurd and questionnable writing to prevent Big Mom from returning the roof, her not going to Kaido right away is already completely absurd and badly written.
The Supernovas are split 3-2. She went in pursuit of the two and will soon encounter one as the other is already tied up by Kaido's men. Why does she have to go back to Kaido?

I think it's more humor for the subordination

The point is that Luffy and Law have the same ideas as for example moving the red scabbards down to chapter 1000 Except that Luffy always gets ahead of Law and asks him about such and such a thing.

But Law does because he thought he was doing the same thing on his own but Luffy beats him every time lol
Nah, it’s clearly Law acting Tsundere about the whole thing. Even in this chapter he makes an excuse to leave the rooftop to make it look like he isn’t following order

H

humanbeing

EoS G5 Luffy >= Sakazuki > EoS G4 Luffy >> EoS Base Luffy > Current G4 Luffy >> Current Base Luffy ~ Hybrid Kaido > Yonko.
if that was the case Akainu would have already killed all of them. but he knows that he cannot defeat any of them easily. he was sweating as Shanks stopped him in MF

Status
Not open for further replies.