How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so because otherwise it would make Luffy's growth kinda pointless, I mean what's the point of making him made of rubber one of the most important aspects in the story if then it becomes useless.
It is far-fetched but I think Luffy needs a piercing power. Yes, he damages Kaido with his fists and kicks but they are not fatal blows. If Luffy somehow adjusts one of his gears and controls the shape of his ACoC cover, he can penetrate Kaido's body.

Also, why is CoC associated with barrier Haki? When people like Hyogoro, Sentoumaru and even the Boa sisters use weaker versions of it? Or is it a separate thing, given the first 2 times Kaido knocked Luffy out, he made physical contact? Plus having Zoro cutting Kaido with CoC reinforced swords.
It's associated since there's the distance hit AND the black trail lightning from her fist, without the trail it would just be barrier.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Since everyone always wants to be petty when it comes to Kidd let me be a little petty now.

So Hawkins who was confident in fighting Luffy AND Zoro in the beginning of Wano just pretty much admit he was scared and had no chance of taking Kidd and Killer 2 v 1? Interesting....
:pepecafe:
quite the opposite in both cases he mentioned how he didn't want to fight 2 wgs

Also, why is CoC associated with barrier Haki? When people like Hyogoro, Sentoumaru and even the Boa sisters use weaker versions of it? Or is it a separate thing, given the first 2 times Kaido knocked Luffy out, he made physical contact? Plus having Zoro cutting Kaido with CoC reinforced swords.
CoC isn't associated with barrier Haki. Luffy just used the same principle of letting armament haki flow that Hyuogoro taught him with CoC instead of CoA.

quite the opposite in both cases he mentioned how he didn't want to fight 2 wgs
Hawkins still chased both of them though. He said he couldn’t beat them “fairly”, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t think he could win at all. Anyway just ignore this, I just wanted to be petty. Obviously Luffy and Zoro are wrecking Hawkins 1 v 2.
Zoro would body kidd and killer 1v2
Keep telling yourself that before you go to sleep at night lol

You know fighting the second strongest and all the other tropes Oda does.

Not really a plot line but more of a trope Oda does every arc.

What do you think will happen?
Zoro already targeted Kaido , it's pointless to Fight someone much Weaker than Kaido now
So this Break Time for Zoro should be used to progress his Wano Plot Drama Wise, not Fighting Wise
Imo, his Sub-Plot now should focus on him meeting Hiyori & Orochi/Fuku & also thinking about what Kaido said about CoC

I also believe Yamato & Momo will get to the Roof & Zoro/Hiyori too right afterward
I also think Orochi & Kaido should be Dealt with at same time & near each other

So while Luffy is Fighting Kaido, we should have Sub-Plot of Yamato/Momo & Zoro/Hiyori who will go to the Roof once Luffy v Kaido is near it's conclusion. Yamato & Momo will focus on Story Reveals related to Kaido & his Race & Onigashima while Zoro & Hiyori will focus on Story Reveals related to Samurai & Wano in general.

At the End, i believe we will have:

Yamato vs Kaido Moment, Momo vs Kaido Moment, Luffy Victory Moment & also ZKK
While at same time, we will have Yamato (In name of Oden) finishing off Orochi, Hiyori repeating her Mother's Words, Hiyori meeting Momo after Kaido/Orochi are finally down ... etc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hawkins still chased both of them though. He said he couldn’t beat them “fairly”, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t think he could win at all. Anyway just ignore this, I just wanted to be petty. Obviously Luffy and Zoro are wrecking Hawkins 1 v 2.

Keep telling yourself that before you go to sleep at night lol
he chased them with his doll in the kidd and killer case he attacked them directly both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.