Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.1 and Mr.2 were literally put on different levels in impel down.......Those are without a doubt Zoro and Sanjis toughest fights in the series. So I think thats an accurate representation of their strength and probably the best representation honestly. The doriki system is flawed because it doesn't account for Swordsmanship/weapons.
Sanji had a way easier time with mr.2, zoro literally needed to get stronger during the fight to beat mr.1. Mr.2 also literally had sanjis kryptonite at his disposal where he was capable of transforming into nami whenever he pleased.

Mr.1 and Mr.2 were literally put on different levels in impel down.......Those are without a doubt Zoro and Sanjis toughest fights in the series. So I think thats an accurate representation of their strength and probably the best representation honestly. The doriki system is flawed because it doesn't account for Swordsmanship/weapons.
Bon Clay didn't give Sanji much trouble. Sanji has never really gotten a proper opponent really. He either gets people who're too weak or too strong for him.

Oh and also the toughest fight sanji has ever had was against Jabra, that should be obvious because he needed to pullout a whole new technique to win. Doriki measures base stats, Oda chose to put zoro and sanjis opponents on the same level, if zoro was in his own tier then Doriki would have shown that explicitly as it did for Lucci.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh and also the toughest fight sanji has ever had was against Jabra, that should be obvious because he needed to pullout a whole new technique to win. Doriki measures base stats, Oda chose to put zoro and sanjis opponents on the same level, if zoro was in his own tier then Doriki would have shown that explicitly as it did for Lucci.
the doriki only measure kaku before he ate a devil fruit and zoan's increase your physical strength and durability so naturally kaku's would be much higher

Take away Zoro's Swords and compare his physical strength to Sanji, Thats what Doriki basically is....... Do you see how flawed this is? Even if Sanjis physicality were comparable to Zoro's you'd still have to factor in Zoro's Swords. theres a lot of variables to this.

Bon Clay didn't give Sanji much trouble. Sanji has never really gotten a proper opponent really. He either gets people who're too weak or too strong for him.
It was on the higher end of a Mid Diff Fight tbh. But even so... Fighting Mr.2 and Fighting Mr.1 are 2 completely different experiences. Mr.1 likely would have defeated Sanji quickly maybe low diff.

The Monster trio Dynamic stays as long as Sanji defeats someone stronger than the other strawhats..... Jimbei is fighting Who's Who and Franky is fighting Sasaki so Sanjis place as 3rd will be safe as long as his opponent is stronger than Who's Who and Sasaki. So I dont quite understand what you mean by keeping the Monster trio Dynamic bruh........

Why does Sanji need to beat King?
Its not that he needs to beat King ,i just don't think Zoro can fight an yc1 after going all out against two emperors!Zoro got some goods hits on Kaido,but got seriously injured!I could see Zoro fighting Jack or Queen,but King seems to bea stretch!

It was on the higher end of a Mid Diff Fight tbh. But even so... Fighting Mr.2 and Fighting Mr.1 are 2 completely different experiences. Mr.1 likely would have defeated Sanji quickly maybe low diff.
Sanji would fight him differently than zoro did, he would be more elusive and focus on hitting mr1 weak points. Mr.2 was able to land a decent kick on mr1 in their little skirmish, now imagine sanji.

Mr.1 likely would have defeated Sanji quickly maybe low diff.
Really don't think it would be a low diff but that's not the point. Point is that the 2 being kept at different levels doesn't say anything about their strength at that point. I personally don't think there was a lot of difference in strength between Zoro and Sanji Pre-TS. Timeskip is when the difference increased a lot, both, due to one being trained by a top tier and Oda trying to separate Luffy and Zoro as the monsters of the crew with Sanji being a link between the 'monsters' and the 'humans' in the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.