Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Akainu and luffy are equal in strength

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Akainu is superior in strenght

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Akainu is stronger and still wins

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
Luffy would win in a extreme diff fight!Awakened Magu Magu no mi is OP and Sakazuki can fight for 10 days!I don't think there is big gap in strenght between Top Tiers!Navy and Yonko have been stale mating each other for years!It all comes down to match ups and plot!I do see Eos luffy giving the blueno treatment to yonko commanders,but not yonko or admirals!

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would expect Luffy to most likely come up with awakening and more probably a G5. Not sure if he would better his own G4 too. He should better his CoC haki nevertheless. I don't expect it to be a solo anyway.

I would love for it to be a semi-difficult encounter for Luffy where in the final act of the fight its just a violent beat down with memories of Ace rushing in Luffys mind and we can finally see Akainu in true fear of what he created with his own hands. I can imagine the emotional soundtrack that played during Newgate vs Sakazuki being what sets the ambiance as our shockingly out of character cheerful protagonist is dripping in his adversaries blood as he continues on pummeling him in a blind rage..........................................but this is Oda, so probably not.

Luffy absolutely obliterate Akainu using 2 Advanced CoC Haki Punch in Boundman because he is now far stronger and really really far faster......

:kata:

No, just joking lmao

:milaugh:

I will now turn my brain off and let the plot talk

Absolutely extreme diff fight with Luffy coming out on top because Ideologies and conviction and then Luffy sacrifice himself to save his Adversary from Kizaru who come to achieve no useless Sakazuki.
Luffy proves Akainu some Pirates are good.
Akainu rebels.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

His bone structure is pretty solid :endthis: Two enraged gura punches and what he shows is a bit of blood in his face and no PTSD.

Meigou and a portion of Whitebeard head says bye bye :beckmoji:
See the manga, I already made a publication about it, if you look you will find how much the appearance of akainu has changed drastically after 1 punch from WB GURA.

He was neutralized and defeated, by 3 LOL punches, without ADCOA and ADCOC, only basic COA forage level of WB and GURA, GURA GURA had no lethality to kill even the giant JOHN.

KAIDO is resisting 50,000 hits from WB MF GURA and leaving with superficial damage.