• Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

I think I have a theory.

If there is only 2 years between oden joining wb and Birth of momonosuke, then he meets his wife during his time with roger, as in maybe even at raftel. toki could be from raftel and that is why they said wano will reveal the great journey of roger and what op treasure is.

she time traveled fro mthe void century. maybe raftel is like time gate, time travel going on there.
Well i think toki and oden probably meet during his pirate days as commander in whitebeard army.

Toki is not from wano this seems
more certain. Oden fell in love and left the crew to home. :giogio:

Now i see why Whitebeard banned woman in his crew.

Its likely oden fell in love with toki and leaving the crew pissed off whitebeard. :milaugh:

Even worse. Oden didn't have footing to brace himself, amazing show of strength by him not to go flying back when he's in the air and when WB charged a swing with 2 hands.
It's Shitenmaru vs Jack 2.0

One uses his body weight & motion to increase power of the attack, while da other other blocks, difference is WB Blade is intact.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's Shitenmaru vs Jack 2.0

One uses his full body & motion to increase power of the attack, while da other other blocks, difference is WB Blade is intact.
Nope.

WB was gripping his blade (go check there's even a grip sfx) literally charging his attack for a full swing, well before Oden attacked. He completely anticipated it and was fully prepared, there was no blitzing going on like in the Jack panel.

Don't make me read basic panels to you now.

Fully charged swing vs momentum via jumping, WB may have even had the edge cause he was grounded while Oden had no footing to keep him from flying back.

You can try downplaying it all you like, you're not going to be successful. The only thing you've done is make Oden's feat look better by reminding us he didn't have footing lmao.

M

MD Zolo

Fantastic chapter. This is the kind of output I knew we were gonna get. You can always expect Oda to deliver a good flashback.

Oden was helping Orochi!! I thought that Oden thinks of Orochi as a creep. Oh well! Like he said, Oden has to be boiled.

Denjiro looks more and more like Koshirou. But his financial instinct is highlighted again. Still Denjiro being Kyoshiro is very slim indeed.

And now, obligatory Zoro wank: Zoro figured out Kawamatsu was a fishman. :madmonk:

Nope.

WB was gripping his blade (go check there's even a grip sfx) literally charging his attack for a full swing, well before Oden attacked. He completely anticipated it and was fully prepared, there was no blitzing going on like in the Jack panel.

Don't make me read basic panels to you now.

Fully charged swing vs momentum via jumping, WB may have even had the edge cause he was grounded while Oden had no footing to keep him from flying back.

You can try downplaying it all you like, you're not going to be successful. The only thing you've done is make Oden's feat look better by reminding us he didn't have footing lmao.
Lol, U're making it out as if Oden blocked WBs bisento while falling when in fact he was da one who jumped on WB full force.

WB gripping his bisento ≠ WB attacking

I

Inspector_Mu

Lol, U're making it out as if Oden blocked WBs bisento while falling when in fact he was da one who jumped on WB full force.

WB gripping his bisento ≠ WB attacking
WB attacked too
He didnt block!

Both attacked ! WB attacked to counter.

If WB was blocking, he was gonna be having a blocking stance not attacking stance.

Whenever WB bend his knees...it is usually him attacking:
Vs Shanks
Vs Akainu

Mhm and WB only "blocked" Shanks here as well I take it?

You're really butchering clear cut panels for the sake of downplay dkm lmao.
Shanks & WB attacked at the same time. Clouds split from da impact.

Bisentos(spears in general) aren't made for blocking. Wooden poles aren't good at defending against steel. WB had to block using his blade, that's why it looked as if he attacked.

Something about the scabbards grooming themselves for Oden when he didn't care about all that stuff himself was touching and emotional. The scene where the scabbards grieve over Yasu's death resonates more now knowing what he did for their and Oden's cause.

Orochi is building up to the lowest of scums even worse than the celestial dragon's

Status
Not open for further replies.