Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

I'm starting to believe that all these flashback chapters we've had of Oden's history and the scabbards directly confirms that the traitor in the alliance is indeed, one of the red scabbards..

I mean, think about it... These chapters allowed us to explore in-depth on how each of the scabbards met Oden, how much they loved him and how much they devoted their lives to him.. These chapters are perfect in distracting us into thinking it can't possibly be one of the red scabbards, when in fact, it is.

I think Oda is using these flashback chapters as a perfect setup tool, as a way to deliver a big shock to us when he finally reveals who the traitor is, when the scenario points to the present again.. a red scabbard being the traitor is the perfect shock that we would have, after all these chapters that revealed their loyalty to Oden.

A potential question I'd like to open up here is: the potential of the traitor in the alliance been against Oden. Would he be one of the biggest snakes in the series? Has he been against Oden from day one?

Not necessarily so. Whoever the traitor is - perhaps he loved Oden too, as much as the other scabbards, and was loyal to him.. he probably desired revenge as much as the others, but gave up with the realization of how hopeless it utterly seemed to take Kaido down, when even Oden couldn't do it; when even all the samurai that Wano beamed with pride 20 years ago, couldn't take down Kaido.

The traitor - I believe - thinks this plan will fail, like every other plan.. and has betrayed the alliance for the reason that he doesn't want more innocent lives lost, and has already accepted Wano's declining fate.
Yeah, it's clearly Denjiro.

Something happened to him that caused a rupture with the Kozuki.

This is the main motive why got teen Denjiro's intro unlike the other Scabbards.

We will find the truth about him at the end of this flashback or the end of this arc (change of mind, whereabouts, true goal...).

T

The Penguin

Clearly. Unless, you know, you paid attention to the story.

¿? Yeah he fought Kaido... but then? We don't know what could happened to him (Killer similar case, left Wano, turns evil and that's all... so there are tons of possibilities).

This mini flashback is the end of the road... we at least know that Denjiro was fighting almost until the battle climax. So we will get the full reconstruction of this in the current one.

perfect chapter in this chapter we can see how amazing Oden is even though he is a ruffian he still loves his father and visit him also he even lend money to Orochi

So Kawamatsu is an fishman finally its settled what Zoro assumed chapters ago also the way they became attached to Oden is cute look like Oden is truly an good man after meeting the Oden vassals change and transform from ruffians to noble man but Oden stays the same and then finally the encounter with Whitebeard !

Whitebeard shows in this chapter his COO haki skills he can sense people on the island and sense Oden apporaching while in Marineford he couldnt even sense Sqaudro piercing hin so its another example that Whitebeard in Marineford was def not Yonko level and was just a shell of his former self

Status
Not open for further replies.