Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Child Kiku > Otama / Otoko / Carrot / Momo.
Only child Hiyori in the flashback might stand a chance to surpass her but child Okiku already set the standard very high.

And child Nekomamushi and Kawamatsu are pure gold design.
Out of all child minks shown so far, child Neko has best design even above child Pedro.
Out of all fishmen shown so far, child Kawamatsu has not best, but cutest design.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
What is interesting,Inu or Neko mentioned how there are more then five islands...What about that? Is that connected with 4 island needed for finding Raftel,or with WG's FLAG...? :D
You're right. The Minks probably get told about the islands necessary to reach Raftel only, and not about the rest of the world

Last edited:
Exactly. It's retarded.

I also see people calling him a "gary stu" or a "self-insert".

I'm convinced these people have never actually read One Piece. They don't seem to understand what a "Larger Than Life" character is.
kinda makes sense since they usually hold power level in such high regard in one piece of all series :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

power leveling is fun and all, but when we act like its an absolute standard.... its kinda retarded

A

ardym

Well height is something that s very controversial in one piece . Also only thing i see similarity in denjiro is eye brow and chin but rest of the face hardly matches kyoshirou .

I am not saying he cant be kyoshirou but are you saying in 30 years his jawline structure , eyes changed in 30 + years ?
Post automatically merged:

Koshiro is not short as well he is 6'0 height . Again i checked the wiki he might even be taller since he is a wano native .
Post automatically merged:

I think villains are fascinating character . People like to see history of bad guy .

Orochis whole history is really amazing he carefully planned up jumping the ladder . He is a true master of the game and great politicians . This is something oda rarely touches though i think orochi is a fodder level but he is genius and a schemer .

Also to note unlike kaido he does not underestimate his opponents he took tokis prophecy seriously and was on guard ready for the war .
well Oda didn't reveal his eyes ,change in the structure of the body is pretty possible in one piece ask Duval and Wanze :D but something seems impossible , that would be getting a meter shorter . and being from Wano doesn't mean anything not every from Wano is that big , Yasue and Hiyo are both short.

:lumazed:What a Chapter! Really awesome to read, great pacing, great vibes, different emotions and on top an epic clash between WB and Oden.

Definitly blew my mind.

I have the feeling that Oden is WB “real“ first mate and the opposite to Rayleigh.

Oda must love this guy and enjoys drawing him. Every screentime he gets is epic af.

Also Neko and Inu are sooo adorable as kids

Status
Not open for further replies.