Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the cover story it looks like Bege is gonna end up saving Dressrosa. Which I like because the Supernovas are gonna be the leaders of the New Era that will replace the Yonkou and will have the job of upholding the values of the New Pirate King. I'd like to see him take after Luffy a bit. Or at the very least save the country out of respect for his ally.

The scabbards are some of the best fleshed out characters in the entire arc. If I didn't feel for them before I definitely do know. Despite speeding the story along Oda still manages to convey exactly what Oden meant to each of them and how strongly they cared for him. He led each and every one of them to a better life and they sought to do the same for him in turn. Just as the strawhats did for Luffy.

Seeing the mountain God alive again made me lol and served as another reminder of just how cartoony One Piece is. Oda's double page spreads this chapter are beautiful. Especially that page of the Whitebeard Pirates. I know that what oda has planned for this arc is too big to be told at a normal pace if he doesn't want people to lose interest but I certainly hope we slow things down a bit when going on adventures with Whitebeard & Roger.

One thing this chapter has me thinking about is that if Luffy is truly going to battle Kaido & Big Mom this arc and reasonably become Yonkou lvl by the end then the idea of them having kids join the crew is a possibility. I rejected the notion before because they needed strong members and not kids but if Luffy proves capable of protecting his crew from the worst threats(namely the world's strongest creature) then it shouldn't be unreasonable for for someone like Momo to join the crew. Especially if Whitebeard had Marco at such a young age. So I think it's possible for Momo, Tama, and even Toko to become part of the crew as apprentices. I wouldn't put money on it, but definitely a possibility.
I can't see Toko joining tbh.... Momo will become the next shogun or something

Tama is not a fighter either.

I see more chances for Carrot tho

By EOS I believe Zoro will be in top 3 but toxic fandom acts as if Zoro will be the one to defeat kaido. He is stronger than king.

Face the facts

No one in strawhats other than Luffy has
surpassed commanders.

Zoro will definitely lose his first serious fight just like Luffy lost to kaido.

But will comeback stronger

This arc will make near him commander level.

This arc is a test of strength.

Yes the strawhats will suffer an overwhelming defeat & that would include Zoro too.if Zoro wins even with extreme difficulty there where is the fun & danger that the new world has.

Stop living in your "shutter island" dream world
.. Zorotards

P. S Zoro is love❤️
Zoro will lose YET he literally just got a power up BEFORE going all out.

We've seen Zoro low diff Hawkins' strawman and mid diff Killer in a 2v1 and Fodder Diff everyone else in Wano and NEVER ONCE WENT ALL OUT

We haven't seen Zoro use three thousands world's or even anything to smack everyone in wano around.... AND THEN Oda gives Zoro a new sword so that he trains and ets EVEN stronger.... As far as we've seen, you have literally no basis to claim to know how strong Zoro actually is in order to say "Zoro will lose"

M

MD Zolo

I can't say this enough, but I love OP flashbacks. They almost always hit the spot. It is particularly interesting watching Oden gather the most diverse crew I have seen so far - Minks, Fishman, Transgender samurai, Bandit, Ninja - Oden's crew is definitely something else.

And I really like how the character of Orochi is being written. He has been working for 21 years to get to the position of Shogun, and from such a lowly life too. It doesn't matter what type of character he is. He seems to be a great tactician, something a Shogun is actually supposed to be.

Finally, seeing Young WB was amazing. In MF, WB's death hit me a lot more than Ace's, and so seeing him in his (almost) prime is like getting an unexpected bonus. But, Oda shouldn't had used WB as a hypetool for Oden. Oda has already casted him aside in favor of Xebec.

H

Homelander

I can't say this enough, but I love OP flashbacks. They almost always hit the spot. It is particularly interesting watching Oden gather the most diverse crew I have seen so far - Minks, Fishman, Transgender samurai, Bandit, Ninja - Oden's crew is definitely something else.

And I really like how the character of Orochi is being written. He has been working for 21 years to get to the position of Shogun, and from such a lowly life too. It doesn't matter what type of character he is. He seems to be a great tactician, something a Shogun is actually supposed to be.

Finally, seeing Young WB was amazing. In MF, WB's death hit me a lot more than Ace's, and so seeing him in his (almost) prime is like getting an unexpected bonus. But, Oda shouldn't had used WB as a hypetool for Oden. Oda has already casted him aside in favor of Xebec.
Just wait till entire fandom will attack him because he will do something horrible to oden soon .

I would say he schemed his way up well he knows acting kind and nice was good way to climb ladder . We have no idea what is going in his mind . I am even not sure he even aspired to be shogun of wano since he was just servant .

Also if you look carefully Yasuie has abandoned him it s very likely he found out orochi is a scum in inside and threw him out and oden took pity on him and gave money and position in kozuki clan . This is just genius mve from orochi . Goes to your enemy's house who you accused .

What if he did same thing to smitten Kaido no wonder he got the shogun title . He moves up whom he think will give him back up and infulence .

M

MD Zolo

Just wait till entire fandom will attack him because he will do something horrible to oden soon .
The fandom already hates him and they have the right to do so.

I am talking about how vile his character is how that is a good thing. Doflamingo killed his own father and brother. That is probably the most heinous thing any villain has done so far in OP. But I and many other still love Doffy. Because he was an excellent villain (the best so far), not a run-of-the-mill villain.

So far, how Oda has written Orochi, it is possible that Orochi will also be a different villain than your typical run-of-the-mill (e.g. Kaido).

Height isn't a great thing to base an argument on in OP cause Oda is terrible at keeping it consistent. In the space of two pages Raizo goes from being a similar height to Denjiro to being way smaller

And you have stuff like Enma being a regular sized sword for both Zoro and Oden which makes no sense whatsoever.
Oda should stop making everyone either 3 ft tall or 12ft tall if he can't be consistent with their heights

But no he loves his variety and quirky characters too much

The fandom already hates him and they have the right to do so.

I am talking about how vile his character is how that is a good thing. Doflamingo killed his own father and brother. That is probably the most heinous thing any villain has done so far in OP. But I and many other still love Doffy. Because he was an excellent villain (the best so far), not a run-of-the-mill villain.

So far, how Oda has written Orochi, it is possible that Orochi will also be a different villain than your typical run-of-the-mill (e.g. Kaido).
Doflamingo has done horrible things, but he also has some interesting qualities and is quite a badass. That leads to him having some - mostly younger - fans, that admire him.
Orochi literally has no redeeming qualities. You can just feel it through the screen, that he is one of the villains that Oda himself hates. That's why he's written so well as a villain. He might literally be the most disgusting snake in the history of OP yet. Just think about what he's done to an entire nation, an entire country as whole (flora and fauna) and the Kozuki family in particular.

M

MD Zolo

Hopefully next week's chapter shows oden's journey with roger, and oda doesn't wank oden that hard lmao.
Roger is loong way off. Oden has to first ride in WB's ship, then marry Toki, have Momo and Hiyori, and then he can ride with Roger.
Post automatically merged:

Doflamingo has done horrible things, but he also has some interesting qualities and is quite a badass. That leads to him having some - mostly younger - fans, that admire him.
Orochi literally has no redeeming qualities. You can just feel it through the screen, that he is one of the villains that Oda himself hates. That's why he's written so well as a villain. He might literally be the most disgusting snake in the history of OP yet. Just think about what he's done to an entire nation, an entire country as whole (flora and fauna) and the Kozuki family in particular.
Younger...younger ones are Katakuri fan, not Doffy fans.

Doffy has done every horrible thing Orochi has done and may be more. Not only he destroyed a country, he made friends and families forget that their friends and families existed in the first place. Kyros watching Scarlet die without recognizing him was gut-wrenching.

Yes, Orochi lacks the badassery of Doffy. But, that's makes him interesting too. Orochi didn't have anything, he still is the partner of Kaido and Shogun of Wano.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orochi didn't have anything, he still is the partner of Kaido and Shogun of Wano.
Doflamingo was eating garbage one time remember.... And at his peak he held the reigns of the world itself

See the difference between Doffy and Orochi isn't supposedly how far they climbed from nothing or how evil their actions are... The difference is that Orochi is a coward and Doflamingo is insane

Cowards in One piece are always weak and ugly and written to reflect that... Spandam and Wapol are examples.... In fact Wapol is made into such a joke that he straight up gets beaten BEFORE his arc even starts... And to highlight the "ugliness" part of cowards, there's a character like Donquixote Mjosgard who is shown to literally get more handsome the braver he became

Thats why Orochi is ugly and weak... its because he is a coward... And don't get me wrong, Orochi's DF will serve the plot of the story to be antagonist but just like Wapol, Orochi won't stop being weak... Wapol gets one shot by luffy before the arc starts and gets decapitated by Dolton mid way through and gets one shot again at the end... Orochi gets embrassed during his Party and is made fun of by everyone and is shown to literally be afraid for his life when Zoro tries to cut him and Kyoshiro has to save him...

This is a pattern in one piece, COWARDS ARE NOT STRONG...

Oden is slowly becoming one of my favourite characters

Does anyone else get vibes that Orochi was poisoning Sukiyaki?
Nice username

God no i dont want tama and momo after wano . They are annoying as hell .
I would agree. I'm hoping it doesn't happen.

But it's definitely not off the table. No matter how much I don't like it.

Oden is slowly becoming one of my favourite characters

Does anyone else get vibes that Orochi was poisoning Sukiyaki?
Yes. I'll bet anything that while Oden is away Orochi poisons him.

I can't see Toko joining tbh.... Momo will become the next shogun or something

Tama is not a fighter either.

I see more chances for Carrot tho
Again, I agree on all accounts.

I'm definitely in favor of Carrot joining the crew. But I can also see Hiyori taking over responsibility as the next leader of Wano, while Momo sails along with the Pirate King like Oden did. I'm not a fan of it, but I can see how it would work and recognize the benefits.

The kids don't really need to be fighters since they'd just be apprentices. It'd be about gaining experience.

I'm still hoping Carrot joins instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.