Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the cover story it looks like Bege is gonna end up saving Dressrosa. Which I like because the Supernovas are gonna be the leaders of the New Era that will replace the Yonkou and will have the job of upholding the values of the New Pirate King. I'd like to see him take after Luffy a bit. Or at the very least save the country out of respect for his ally.

The scabbards are some of the best fleshed out characters in the entire arc. If I didn't feel for them before I definitely do know. Despite speeding the story along Oda still manages to convey exactly what Oden meant to each of them and how strongly they cared for him. He led each and every one of them to a better life and they sought to do the same for him in turn. Just as the strawhats did for Luffy.

Seeing the mountain God alive again made me lol and served as another reminder of just how cartoony One Piece is. Oda's double page spreads this chapter are beautiful. Especially that page of the Whitebeard Pirates. I know that what oda has planned for this arc is too big to be told at a normal pace if he doesn't want people to lose interest but I certainly hope we slow things down a bit when going on adventures with Whitebeard & Roger.

One thing this chapter has me thinking about is that if Luffy is truly going to battle Kaido & Big Mom this arc and reasonably become Yonkou lvl by the end then the idea of them having kids join the crew is a possibility. I rejected the notion before because they needed strong members and not kids but if Luffy proves capable of protecting his crew from the worst threats(namely the world's strongest creature) then it shouldn't be unreasonable for for someone like Momo to join the crew. Especially if Whitebeard had Marco at such a young age. So I think it's possible for Momo, Tama, and even Toko to become part of the crew as apprentices. I wouldn't put money on it, but definitely a possibility.

This flashback is turning out to be one of the most important flashback in one piece as with chapters passing by we are getting more emotionally attached to Oden, the scabbards & Yasu. This FB has immensely increased our hatred towards orochi.

Orochi is a real snake.

In short after this flashback every scabbard will be important to us. Every character will mean something to us. No panel will bore us anymore as a every character will have some value associated with him

A

ardym

Fantastic chapter. This is the kind of output I knew we were gonna get. You can always expect Oda to deliver a good flashback.

Oden was helping Orochi!! I thought that Oden thinks of Orochi as a creep. Oh well! Like he said, Oden has to be boiled.

Denjiro looks more and more like Koshirou. But his financial instinct is highlighted again. Still Denjiro being Kyoshiro is very slim indeed.

And now, obligatory Zoro wank: Zoro figured out Kawamatsu was a fishman. :madmonk:
that is not the case he cannot be Koshiro he is much bigger as seen in this chapter he is around the same size as the others while Koshiro is one meter shorter.

H

Homelander

well Denjiro seems about the same hight as the others in this chapters which mean he is definitely not Koshiro , so he has to be Kyoshiro since his clothes are similar to that of Kyoshiro
Well height is something that s very controversial in one piece . Also only thing i see similarity in denjiro is eye brow and chin but rest of the face hardly matches kyoshirou .

I am not saying he cant be kyoshirou but are you saying in 30 years his jawline structure , eyes changed in 30 + years ?
Post automatically merged:

that is not the case he cannot be Koshiro he is much bigger as seen in this chapter he is around the same size as the others while Koshiro is one meter shorter.
Koshiro is not short as well he is 6'0 height . Again i checked the wiki he might even be taller since he is a wano native .
Post automatically merged:

Why do people like Orochi ?

He's ugly and scheming. Like a lot of other Op characters
I think villains are fascinating character . People like to see history of bad guy .

Orochis whole history is really amazing he carefully planned up jumping the ladder . He is a true master of the game and great politicians . This is something oda rarely touches though i think orochi is a fodder level but he is genius and a schemer .

Also to note unlike kaido he does not underestimate his opponents he took tokis prophecy seriously and was on guard ready for the war .

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Homelander

From the cover story it looks like Bege is gonna end up saving Dressrosa. Which I like because the Supernovas are gonna be the leaders of the New Era that will replace the Yonkou and will have the job of upholding the values of the New Pirate King. I'd like to see him take after Luffy a bit. Or at the very least save the country out of respect for his ally.

The scabbards are some of the best fleshed out characters in the entire arc. If I didn't feel for them before I definitely do know. Despite speeding the story along Oda still manages to convey exactly what Oden meant to each of them and how strongly they cared for him. He led each and every one of them to a better life and they sought to do the same for him in turn. Just as the strawhats did for Luffy.

Seeing the mountain God alive again made me lol and served as another reminder of just how cartoony One Piece is. Oda's double page spreads this chapter are beautiful. Especially that page of the Whitebeard Pirates. I know that what oda has planned for this arc is too big to be told at a normal pace if he doesn't want people to lose interest but I certainly hope we slow things down a bit when going on adventures with Whitebeard & Roger.

One thing this chapter has me thinking about is that if Luffy is truly going to battle Kaido & Big Mom this arc and reasonably become Yonkou lvl by the end then the idea of them having kids join the crew is a possibility. I rejected the notion before because they needed strong members and not kids but if Luffy proves capable of protecting his crew from the worst threats(namely the world's strongest creature) then it shouldn't be unreasonable for for someone like Momo to join the crew. Especially if Whitebeard had Marco at such a young age. So I think it's possible for Momo, Tama, and even Toko to become part of the crew as apprentices. I wouldn't put money on it, but definitely a possibility.

God no i dont want tama and momo after wano . They are annoying as hell .

M

MD Zolo

Koshiro is not short as well he is 6'0 height . Again i checked the wiki he might even be taller since he is a wano native .
Honestly, here Denjiro looks taller than Inu and almost the same height as Kanjuro. I don't see how Koshirou can come anywhere near that height.

@Pantheos, your theory is dying?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.