Character Discussion An interesting fact about Mihawk that is never brought up

sure man just remain in denial then
oh I see it now you are a total idiot right?
you made a claim ... and don't dare back it up ... and call me "remain in denial"

sure ... Oda in SBS said Mihawk is Shanks salve ... I won't show you the SBS ... but if you say I'm wrong ... you are living in denial
that's your level of argument btw

sigh ... why should I waste my glorious time talking to likes and you

and by the way .... lair ...

that's the ONLY LINE about Shanks and Mihawk in Ace novel

that gained fame is a fucking shameless lie losers accept

see that! logical people can BACK UP their claim

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So now you want to use Hyori to make shanks's statement wrong what a desperate attempt . :vistalaugh:
Hyori :
The sword that left his only scar check Den Den translation for this and for what shanks said :hihihi:

After bodying andrew he started to use hyori and claiming that Shanks is wrong in his statement nice try andrew :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Character literally says: ''I have countless scars''
Shanktards: ''No you don't''
:nicagesmile:

So now you want to use Hyori to make shanks's statement wrong what a desperate attempt . :vistalaugh:
Hyori :
The sword that left his only scar check Den Den translation for this and for what shanks said :hihihi:

After bodying andrew he started to use hyori and claiming that Shanks is wrong in his statement nice try andrew :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
I proved that a character can lie and the existence of fake hype.
Kaido got several other statements debunked as well (like challenging all the Emperors, which is false).

Keep trying

Peroroncino

β€Ž
oh I see it now you are a total idiot right?
you made a claim ... and don't dare back it up ... and call me "remain in denial"

sure ... Oda in SBS said Mihawk is Shanks salve ... I won't show you the SBS ... but if you say I'm wrong ... you are living in denial
that's your level of argument btw

sigh ... why should I waste my glorious time talking to likes and you

and by the way .... lair ...

that's the ONLY LINE about Shanks and Mihawk in Ace novel

that gained fame is a fucking shameless lie losers accept

see that! logical people can BACK UP their claim
@Rivaille
Mihawk-tards : Mihawk never got any scar in his life :zorothink:
well show the scar then

I proved that a character can lie and the existence of fake hype.
Kaido got several other statements debunked as well (like challenging all the Emperors, which is false).

Keep trying
That's a wrong translation like what sandman showed about luffy this chapter nice try andrew mf said fake hype and we have shanks talking seriously to WB a legendary pirate:vistalaugh:
What so when shanks fought Mihawk and got countless scars he was just dreaming or he was drunk :vistalaugh:
Andrew get your headcanons out of here :vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk-tards : Mihawk never got any scar in his life
Panel that proves that mihawk got it we have Shanks claiming that :hihihi:

well show the scar then
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ....

are you really trying to ignore the fact I just FUCKED your argument about "Ace Novel said Shanks gained fame"?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s
even assuming he didn't get any scars is stupid ... Oda will show the backstory at some point ... than I will fuck you once more ... just remind me about ... I won't remember likes of you that well

Panel that proves that mihawk got it we have Shanks claiming that :hihihi:
Mihawk getting scars is a LOGICAL assumption ... you want panels ... wait for it

That's a wrong translation like what sandman showed about luffy this chapter nice try andrew mf said fake hype and we have shanks talking seriously to WB a legendary pirate:vistalaugh:
What so when shanks fought Mihawk and got countless scars he was just dreaming or he was drunk :vistalaugh:
Andrew get your headcanons out of here :vistalaugh:
Yeah, laugh with Vista, the guy from which he needed a fight postponment otherwise he would have exposed his fraud :vistalaugh:

why no one with an IQ over 50 join Mihawk fandom ... would be a good thread :cheers:
this argument is stopid... honestly.. shanks has countless scar but only one is shown.. how can you assume that Mihawk doesn't have any.. when you literally have Kid mihawk being roughed up bad...

Don’t over analyze this shit , luffy and zoro has scars
And sanji don’t

It means nothing
sanji prolly has as well.. but you can't see any.. just like you can't with shanks

this argument is stopid... honestly.. shanks has countless scar but only one is shown.. how can you assume that Mihawk doesn't have any.. when you literally Kid mihawk being roughed up...

sanji prolly has as well.. but you can't see any.. just like you can't with shanks
can any one really remember the last logical thing a Mihawk fan said?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ....

are you really trying to ignore the fact I just FUCKED your argument about "Ace Novel said Shanks gained fame"?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s
even assuming he didn't get any scars is stupid ... Oda will show the backstory at some point ... than I will fuck you once more ... just remind me about ... I won't remember likes of you that well

Mihawk getting scars is a LOGICAL assumption ... you want panels ... wait for it
No assuming he has scars is headcanon nothing more and all you did was show one page:pagemoji: from the 9 books from the ace novel