Spoiler Kohei Horikoshi Jump Giga Spring 2021 Interview

About Ochako, she may be the one who will make arise the heroes who have already left. Of course it could be something about Deku, but I actually believe that she will be the one who will save the heroes. I don't know about Hawks but I'm looking forward to what he does.

Shouji, well based on what Hori says I don't think he will be the traitor.

Shinsou will obviously do something great, there is no point putting him in the hero course now if he doesn't do anything. His quirk is Op if you don't know him or don't know he is there. If there is someone who doesn't get affected by his quirk that would be AFO, Shigaraki and maybe some special rare cases.

Monoma, hmm... I don't know, his character can go to several ways. 1 of them would be him being the traitor. Another would be him, doing something as a hero, maybe Vlad is the traitor and he captures him.

Sero... Tbh to me, he is going to be the traitor. He has been called to be just a 'normal' person throught all the series, if the traitor wasn't Denki or some random teacher then I had clear it would be him, I could be wrong tho but I think his epic scene will be him revealing he is the traitor... Hey like Kanjuurou...

Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki were not mentioned because they are big roles already, same as Endeavor(tho Hori mentioned Hawks).

I wonder more about some characters like Kirishima, Momo, Mineta, the Kirishima from class B, Mirio, Fatgum, etc.

I wonder more about some characters like Kirishima, Momo, Mineta, the Kirishima from class B, Mirio, Fatgum, etc.
I think all the students will get a few moments before the end of the series.

I fully expect characters like Momo, Mina and Kaminari get to get stuff in the future.

Last edited:
Final act? The manga will end soon?
So sad hope there will be sequel for the manga, like the future after deku become no 1 hero n best ofa user.
Hawk power not really strong in my opinion if the opponent nomu, but he is rrally skilled fighter if the enemy human.
Ochako got kinda over power quirk if she can use it 100%, like shiki in one piece