Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Chapter 1,012: "Swirl".
Is that Sanji character named chapter?
In case if it is, he doing also great stuff, most like the spoiler provider cut off the part then in this case.
Usually Chopper,Luffy and Robin did crazy stuff in their character named chapter, so I assume if this chapter is named on Sanji, he do something crazy too right? I hope at least he do something.

I think it will happen because of this.

Yamato will team up with luffy

law will team up with kidd

It will turn into a 2v2 with Kidd luffy big mom and kaido.

You’re forgetting law is supposed to be apart of the captain trio in the auction house. Oda is not gonna sideline him yet he has to do more big things before he goes down.

It will be like saboady then turn into a 1v1.

The yonko fights are about the title of pirate king unless you want that title your not being in it till the end. Remember what kaido said to yhe 5 on the roof in 1001?

“Whoever wins this battle will be one step closer to pirate king”

Only two who want that title is luffy and Kidd so they will be the main 2 fighters against the yonko.
I hear you. Still would’ve rather had Law help Luffy against Kaido, while Killer helps Kidd against Big Mom tbh. I think that would’ve been a great way to give the Kidd pirates shine.

So Im assuming Sanji was going to the scabbards, then Law and Zoro teleported in front of him. He then met with the scabbards....and now will aim to take Zoro to Chopper. However he'll meet Hiyori on the way and she'll take Zoro and heal him. Kawamatsu stays with Hiyori and Zoro. Sanji then tags with Izou to the Live Performance floor. Izou sees Marco get his ass beat by King.....Izou intervenes....also gets his ass kicked. And then Sanji takes on King.

Status
Not open for further replies.