Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I dont know what's issue with sanji matchups. If sanji takes on and defeats any fully fit calamity then its a huge W for him. Imagine defeating someone with 4x bounty than your own. Thats a W. Sanji fighting queen is good for sanji to show some Attack feats, we know he has speed, but he needs to show his AP too. and imo queen has greater durability than king so if sanji defeats queen then its more than enough.

sanji vs king ariel battle would be feast for readers tho
The thing is.

Sanji ap and CoA are so fucking trash dude couldn't even put down Page One for good.

It takes more than Diable Jambe or Okama Memories to defeat a commander.

Sanji can't beat a calamity alone.

I dont know what's issue with sanji matchups. If sanji takes on and defeats any fully fit calamity then its a huge W for him. Imagine defeating someone with 4x bounty than your own. Thats a W. Sanji fighting queen is good for sanji to show some Attack feats, we know he has speed, but he needs to show his AP too. and imo queen has greater durability than king so if sanji defeats queen then its more than enough.

sanji vs king ariel battle would be feast for readers tho
The 4X part is funny, because the stans are driving ZvQ based off the exact 1Bill Berry difference, when now the same argument could be made for Sanji v Q because of the 4X bounty difference haha

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
The thing is.

Sanji ap and CoA are so fucking trash dude couldn't even put down Page One for good.

It takes more than Diable Jambe or Okama Memories to defeat a commander.

Sanji can't beat a calamity alone.
Izo will help him defeat queen, 2 crossdressers fighting together:catrude:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I still think either Marco or Hyori will heal Zoro. And we still have Orochi
Orochi is an irrelevant dude.

Isn't he like in his last life?
Post automatically merged:

strawhats get powerups, he'll get one too. No need to worry about that
Doesn't matter.

Sanji is not going to be as strong as Zoro anytime soon.

Sanji's only chance for a commander is a tag team with superior characters like Drake.

I missed discussion today, so did something new happened?, or maybe i didnt understand what you wwant to say.
clarification please:choppawhat:
No it's been a long driven narrative for the ZvQ case because Queen's bounty is 1.32 and Zoro's is 320
Now the same argument can be made bec Queen's bounty is exactly 4X higher than Sanji's

That was the point I was trying to make, idk how long you have been in this forum for, but that's been one of the top cases for a ZvQ argument for the stans for the past year

Orochi is an irrelevant dude.

Isn't he like in his last life?
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't matter.

Sanji is not going to be as strong as Zoro anytime soon.

Sanji's only chance for a commander is a tag team with superior characters like Drake.
I dont understand how people refuse to let go of the fact Orochi is useless. The Scabbards chapter should have hit that point home a long time ago, but people fail to understand

Also im going 1.6Bill as Kings bounty wanted to throw that out there lad

Status
Not open for further replies.