Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I mean Idk how screwing prostitute is good for you guys, but ok then and Zoro can't go up to fly to King, so he will be deal with either Orochi or maybe Queen. Though even his injuries won't be enough to face YC.
Sanji is the one who abandoned the crew to chase after prostitutes at the beginning of the raid

Because he doesnt have it right now same for Zoro until 1010, and Zoro does have it right now. You have no confirmation Sanji current has it, it's headcanon, we have confirmation Zoro has it. Zoro aka A KING... A CONQUERERRRRR. Sanji.... meh.... just another pirate
Sounds like headcannon like 'ZKK' cause you guys said Luffy didn't have the right to beat Kaido, but here we are. Sanji will have COC as in Future Pirate King crew, be prepare for more to have it. Idk why you feel he won't when he has possibility to do. King won't go after a man who can't fly after what he shown in aerial combat. Why nerf YC? Sanji vs King is there and Zoro maybe could face Queen if his injuries aren't bad, but Idk about beating YC on your own in that state with injuries.

If Sanji really brings Zoro to the only doctor he is aware (chopper) then oda planned like a boss this one. Chopper helping Zoro (remember the latter asked him to take care of this floor), and sanji takes queen to free chopper. Damn :kata:
I think it be Sanji taking King when King sees the guy who stop their plans while someone will take Queen instead.

I think it be Sanji taking King when King sees the guy who stop their plans while someone will take Queen instead.
chooper is facing queen right now, so if chopper heals zoro that means someone needs to take Queen. Unless you think oda will give marco vs queen and Sanji vs King which don't make sense since King and marco are way above Sanji.
And Marco is already facing king so we have the answer. Oda planned this since a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.