Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Remember when zoro bois bragged about Zoro having to protect weak Luffy when he was recovering. Awfully quiet now when Sanji has to protect Zoro
That's the difference ,zoro protects his captain, sanji beats him when he is defenceless until he falls unconcious:moonwalk:

what made katakuri's fs dangerous is that he was following up on his attacks where luffy's gonna dodge, luffy said that makes it two time more tiring
he didn't follow up in sanji's case, so it was like dodging any casual attack
Katakuri was using FS and he saw that Sanji would have dodge the priest's shot, so he attacked with the jeally bean specifically to headshot Sanji himself instead.
And Sanji dodged that attack (which was prepared foreseeing his following movements), leaving Katakuri surprised that he evaded his prediction of the future.
That was not like "dodging any casual attack" at all.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Katakuri was using FS and he saw that Sanji would have dodge the priest's shot, so he attacked with the jeally bean specifically to headshot Sanji himself instead.
And Sanji dodged that attack (which was prepared foreseeing his following movements), leaving Katakuri surprised that he evaded his prediction of the future.
Didn't capone say that anyone has the power to change the future that kata sees?

I think the point being made is that the use of FS continuously in the same fight with Luffy can't be compared to Sanji's case since in that instance there's no difference between Sanji dodging the priest and a random sniper or Katakuri.

sanji only had to dodge katakuri's shot though, and katakuri didn't foresee sanji dodging his own shot and he attacked before the priest nullifying the previous prediction, so it's not that special

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I think the point being made is that the use of FS continuously in the same fight with Luffy can't be compared to Sanji's case since in that instance there's no difference between Sanji dodging the priest and a random sniper or Katakuri.
Ofc because Sanji didnt know future sight in the first place, but dodged a bullet from Katakuri who had future sight still a good feat either way

Ofc because Sanji didnt know future sight in the first place, but dodged a bullet from Katakuri who had future sight still a good feat either way

katakuri didn't attack where sanji would've dodged, he attacked before the priest and didn't follow up on it, which make sanji dodging it just a casual observation feat

Nami: "No. I can't take it anymore. Someone who hits a child ... !!
I'm going to finish her right here !!!"

If this leads into Nami getting the next SH named chapter, we're still on track for the reverse Sabaody theory:kizabat:
Damn though I'm a OP maniac I've never heard of the reverse Sabaody theory!!!
What is it guys?

In fact in my previous comment I was just replying to a guy who said that based on manga feats there is no evidence that Zoro's CoO isn't better than Sanji's, and I brought the Katakuri dodge as an evidence of the contrary.
I never compared Luffy's CoO with Sanji's.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.