Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc is starting to get really shitty again for real.

Like we just barely finished with shitty ~4 months flashback with adventure of Lolden sama. Then here we go, act 3 that is filled with trash characters here and there.
From Judge's son who prioritized hoes over serious mission, Big Meme that again failed to deliver, Kyoshiro who was interesting but now turned into dumb Kinemon wanker, King who always remained in background except only in colorspread, Carrot who kept spreading lies about Pedro's murderer, Yamato who cosplays the dead loser in front of his son, and now Nekomamushi who was lovable in Zou arc but now also believed Carrot's dumb lie.

Good job Oda, act 1 and 2 felt underwhelming, but act 3 just takes it to another level.
Oden was so uninteresting
I wanted to kill myself during his flashback

Jozu and Vista die at the beginning.

Katakuri jobbed to pre Ryuo and CoC coating Luffy.

King is babysitted by Marco.

Marco would be the only relevant fighter there.
Marineford says otherwise.

Took 11 hours of Katakuri continuously using Haki, Luffy unlocking future sight, and two rounds of G4 to put Katakuri down.

King is still looking pretty clean at the moment, despite fighting against "the only relevant fighter" who would be there.

I believe Kaidou will beat Luffy. Act three ended. Onigashima landed in front of Wano city. All of the citizen saw Kaidou. Round two begin. Luffy and Zoro vs Kaidou rematch.

SSanji vs Page One 2.0 extreme diff rematch begin too

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marineford says otherwise.

Took 11 hours of Katakuri continuously using Haki, Luffy unlocking future sight, and two rounds of G4 to put Katakuri down.

King is still looking pretty clean at the moment, despite fighting against "the only relevant fighter" who would be there.
I'm not interested to continue this part of the argument I told you what I think about it. The 5 you mentioned are weaker overall than 5 Novas.

Let's cut it here. I'm not willing to change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.