Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but still,we didnt even notice but its been 1 year since this raid started! Of course in the meanwhile there was RoofPiece,and that was awesome,but the story under the roof is going very slow.
Oh I noticed, I complained enough about Oda taking too long to set up the fights because he wanted to have a special moment for chapter 1000 and the overuse of the scrubbards is also dragging the story down (that kanjuro/oden plot was useless).

But now only Sanji and Zoro have to find their counterpart in this raid and hopefully it will move faster and Oda will focus on the fights mostly. I'm still expecting a little bit of drama (stiil linked to the scrubbards and Wano citizens).

Naruto beating the strongest in the verse alive after a week of training where he mastered one of the most overpowered techniques in the verse and lots of help (Pain was stronger than Obito at that point and time)
:steef:
Luffy being able to go 1v1 with Kaido for a while after two full weeks of training and also learning a new technique during the battle after Kaido had sustained attacks for the last 25+ chapters
:whitepress:

Naruto beating the strongest in the verse alive after a week of training where he mastered one of the most overpowered techniques in the verse and lots of help (Pain was stronger than Obito at that point and time)
:steef:
Luffy being able to go 1v1 with Kaido for a while after two full weeks of training and also learning a new technique during the battle after Kaido had sustained attacks for the last 25+ chapters
:whitepress:
& people talk about asspull

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Lets not talk about naruto here... shitpudden sucked so bad
Well consider that slashing damage doesn't exactly work the same as brawling when more strenght to knock down is applied. Swordsmen are more about lethality.
dont you think when someone is as durable as Kaido. Slashes would push him instead of cutting?

Status
Not open for further replies.