[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Sakura was hot until she became dumb. Hinata was hot but wished her personality was better. Temari was indeed one of the better girls. Shikamaru did good marrying the right woman.

Itachi was cool, Sasuke was cooler and Madara was coolest!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Sakura was hot until she became dumb. Hinata was hot but wished her personality was better. Temari was indeed one of the better girls. Shikamaru did good marrying the right woman.

Itachi was cool, Sasuke was cooler and Madara was coolest!
Ok, who unironically puts Sausage over Itachi?
Alright, I can give Sasuke that he got better over time, but not a sausage fanboy here, gotta say.
Itachi outshined him in every possible way

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Lmao. You're a miller in every game lmao.
I'm a miller in Drago's and Flower's games cause these guys love putting millers and confusing the fuck out of investigators.

Ok, who unironically puts Sausage over Itachi?
Alright, I can give Sasuke that he got better over time, but not a sausage fanboy here, gotta say.
Itachi outshined him in every possible way
Who the hell is Sausage lol? Sasuke was great at the beginning, got terrible mid way, got better later.

Itachi was indeed great. Thing is Itachi wasn't a hero at all. I really liked that he didn't regard himself as a hero and only did whatever he wanted in the name of love for sasuke. I too love Itachi!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Sassuga Yahiko enjoyer!
Who the hell is Sausage lol? Sasuke was great at the beginning, got terrible mid way, got better later.

Itachi was indeed great. Thing is Itachi wasn't a hero at all. I really liked that he didn't regard himself as a hero and only did whatever he wanted in the name of love for sasuke. I too love Itachi!
Sasuke = Sausage
Try saying it out loud, it's basically the same

Status
Not open for further replies.