[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Hero of Albion
‎
Well my two scum reads claimed so I am not too sure of it.

As I said above I feel Fuji is off too.

Beta I think as well. I still don't get the town cred thing he wanted to use.


I wanna see more of Marimo. He's been lowkey coasting. And it's weird since he prior to the game he seemed excited about playing.
I used the same logic in recent turbo games and you were present.

Lind factually used it to my detriment in one, I wronged about Jew in another and he was ultimately lynched.
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Among all the TAC voters the ones who were pressured were the most suspicious to me. As a townie, the natural mindset would be to question something you don't agree with, not cave into pressure.

10 votes day 1 is unnatural and that's the only thing that's in TAC's favor tbh. I did not like his T-pein vote. It would have been better to keep it on me and defend himself.
 
w
Among all the TAC voters the ones who were pressured were the most suspicious to me. As a townie, the natural mindset would be to question something you don't agree with, not cave into pressure.

10 votes day 1 is unnatural and that's the only thing that's in TAC's favor tbh. I did not like his T-pein vote. It would have been better to keep it on me and defend himself.
who got pressured into it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top