News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Generally speaking Oda just does not confirm things like “X is stronger than Y” in any sense. Whether in interviews, databooks, SBS, whatever. He’ll only show it in the manga.

My guess, the Vivre Card will just describe Sanji vs Page One in hype terms. “Even against the powerful Flying Six, O-Soba Mask takes no damage!”

Something like that.

The VC's are only up to Volume 98, Luffy and co. where not even fighting Kaidou yet, so the information the VC's share are those we had to that point. And to that point the only information we had about Enma was what Tengu said. The information that Enma has Oden's spirit was not in the volume, so it is not mentioned. The VC doesn't confirm anything.

Besides that, VC are inconsistent and very vague anyways. I would take the information with a grain of salt. The information like bounties, hight, birthday, bloodtype, favorite food, Haki types etc. seem like a information from Oda - he is involved in them to a ceartain extend and he created the characters after all, i doubt he would give them the ability to add such things on their own - but the other informations seem phrased often odd and i doubt Oda is checking every single sentence.
For example Jozu having unrivaled physical strength. Doubt that he is the physicaly strongest character.
Sanji's fighting abilities and cooking are Top Tier - Sanji is the best cook in the world, so based on the way the VC phrased it, he is the best fighter in the world aswell, which is not true.
The VC also had wrong information, like Shanks being a Yonkou since the first chapter, but he is a Yonkou only for 6 years now.

The VC's are only up to Volume 98, Luffy and co. where not even fighting Kaidou yet, so the information the VC's share are those we had to that point. And to that point the only information we had about Enma was what Tengu said. The information that Enma has Oden's spirit was not in the volume, so it is not mentioned. The VC doesn't confirm anything.

Besides that, VC are inconsistent and very vague anyways. I would take the information with a grain of salt. The information like bounties, hight, birthday, bloodtype, favorite food, Haki types etc. seem like a information from Oda - he is involved in them to a ceartain extend and he created the characters after all, i doubt he would give them the ability to add such things on their own - but the other informations seem phrased often odd and i doubt Oda is checking every single sentence.
For example Jozu having unrivaled physical strength. Doubt that he is the physicaly strongest character.
Sanji's fighting abilities and cooking are Top Tier - Sanji is the best cook in the world, so based on the way the VC phrased it, he is the best fighter in the world aswell, which is not true.
The VC also had wrong information, like Shanks being a Yonkou since the first chapter, but he is a Yonkou only for 6 years now.
:saden::saden::saden: