What's your job/profession?

I work at Raising Canes a fast food restaurant best known for their chicken tenders and garlic toast. Not to bad pretty decent and easy job. Good pay good hours, coworkers are like family so it's decent enough.

Their are times I want to pursue other stuff but I get flustered as to what to pursue.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I work at Raising Canes a fast food restaurant best known for their chicken tenders and garlic toast. Not to bad pretty decent and easy job. Good pay good hours, coworkers are like family so it's decent enough.

Their are times I want to pursue other stuff but I get flustered as to what to pursue.
Livin' the life my dude.
I work alone 99.99% of the time, so it gets lonely in here lmao.

Once covid is over, or.. at least subdued to an extent where it's possible to do stuff without being quarantened and you can meet people etc- etc-
Then I'm gonna walk across this god damn planet.

Livin' the life my dude.
I work alone 99.99% of the time, so it gets lonely in here lmao.

Once covid is over, or.. at least subdued to an extent where it's possible to do stuff without being quarantened and you can meet people etc- etc-
Then I'm gonna walk across this god damn planet.
Can't complain really I get decent money decent hours so it's a plus all around. Some days I do have my bad days but that's a given in fast food industry.

Hopefully you can get out soon and enjoy the life outside more you've got this. :optimistic:

Was IT Admin at Dental Hospital, but since my contract ended before the first iteration of the lockdowns that took place almost 2 years ago been unemployed and trying to get back into work and mainly within IT. Kinda hard to get back into it without IT qualifications.

Was surprised at some people at Dental Hospital, some dentists don't know how to use a PC like copy and paste function, like wtf but it was a simple and straightforward job.