[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well, I was intending to watch TAC to begin with, because I thought he was town, and I didn't think he was still leading that much. So my plan was to watch TAC and see who would've finished him off during the night.

Then I wasn't too sure who to watch. I first thought Finalb since he kinda made himself a target, but I didn't really know who I wanted to pick.
So ultimately I picked Light because I had him towncored and I was dead certain he was my friend in this game, and also I love him, so I thought I might as well just watch over him in the worst case.
I doubted I would get FKd, at worst I'd be vigged after yesterday's shenanigans.

So TLDR, it was kinda random, but he was my strongest town read.
Thanks!

I still believe Nat is scum over you, but I wanted a reason behind your choice which led to this discovery of her if she does flip town because then without a doubt you would be lying. Hard to see a person visit who claims they visited no one.

Emil

Certified Memelord
When i came into the thread there was a clear pushback between tac and usopp. I trusted my gut and trusted usopp which btw i hinted to @Go D. Usopp ™ what i was going to do at night.

Now the question is did anyone rolecrush nat. if someone did then she couldnt have killed light.
no lol. i was baiting her only.
keep the push on nat

why not its a cool rap :(

I did full claim D1, I just made it cryptic af.
With Itachi gone I find it hard to believe I will be penalized for my claim.

I'm Hijikata Hinata.
Basically just a glorified LO
i wish u didnt reveal this now..
scum can still have characters that can punish flavor claims
i am trusting u and most of us do, u really didnt need to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.