[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then town case Kvothe for me because her play on day 1 around TAC really was suspicious.
shes town
hard tone read her as so
but i tone read u as scum rn :(

I roleblocked him
But it seems something missed up my night Actions
u roleblocked mango or nat?
u claimed so its very likely u r getting rekt by scum rn
also nat is dangerous, take her out pls
if u cant move ur vote for some reasons its fine

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well, not that you know anyway. The OP says you probably won't know unless it spans over 2 cycles.
-You will not be told that you were role-crushed during a specific night. Just like the role-block, abilities that demand knowledge of success or failure will be told their action failed. However, if you have been role-crushed for a surplus number of cycles, you have been role-crushed for the next 2 cycles as an example, then you will be told of such.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So you hinted your role yesterday @MangoSenpai and when I wouldn't clear you one way or other, you thought I was scum because you had hinted? I think I understand now your reasoning, I don't no naurto at all the characters or possible abilities so there is no way I would have caught any role hints xD

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah, I just don't think this is possible. There are so many ifs and buts to consider if we are talking about Nat being town. Is there an invisible killer, then who? Is there a delayed kill here? Is there a some sort of fuckery going on and Mango was redirected? I mean what was going on last night?

Also if Nat was role crushed, then Mango couldn't have gotten any result at all since Nat wouldn't have been able to visit Light in the first place. @MangoSenpai did no one else visit light?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah, I just don't think this is possible. There are so many ifs and buts to consider if we are talking about Nat being town. Is there an invisible killer, then who? Is there a delayed kill here? Is there a some sort of fuckery going on and Mango was redirected? I mean what was going on last night?

Also if Nat was role crushed, then Mango couldn't have gotten any result at all since Nat wouldn't have been able to visit Light in the first place. @MangoSenpai did no one else visit light?
Nope, only Natalija
So you hinted your role yesterday @MangoSenpai and when I wouldn't clear you one way or other, you thought I was scum because you had hinted? I think I understand now your reasoning, I don't no naurto at all the characters or possible abilities so there is no way I would have caught any role hints xD
idk, I was just doing a thing. Usually scums like to town read me for god knows what reason.
They probably know I used to be susceptible to buddying.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also Mango is confirmed scum
He kept on pestering me about my vote on Usopp. When in hindsight was clearly him being ordered by Mafia Chat (TAC) to do so because I couldn't reveal I was being controlled

@Go D. Usopp ™
its possible tbh, if nat actually flips town then we can just lynch mango right after
dont stress over it, scum is getting destroyed rn

Are you also scum this game??
no, mid is town
leave him

Who goes next after Nat at this point?
What are your guys' thoughts on that?
marimo, gambit, or juliet

Sera
Zem
LANJI also looks kinda suspicious alongside Fujishiro but I don't have enough proof except LANJI suggesting that Fuji had good reasons to vote me
stop beta
for once listen to me here
maybe zem yes, but leave lanji and seraph for now pls

Status
Not open for further replies.